It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New film called "Kill Bin Laden"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did anyone know about this? I searched for this on the site, couldn't find anything on it. Plus this is my first thread, so if this doesn't belong in this section, then I apologize.

Kathryn Bigelow, Director of the Hurt Locker, was in process of making a film named “Kill Bin Laden” BEFORE it really happened, bear this in mind.
In her story, the plot goes that the same SEALs team that killed Osama (apparently) for real, are looking for Bin Laden to obviously catch or kill him, but fail to do so. But since the turnout of Bin Laden’s actual death, she apparently may be re-writing the story now, to be the same as what actually happened. So expect a film to be released that supposedly shows what really happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Do you think she should re-write the script? Get rid of the movie all together now?

Personally, I’d scrap the film, but she could make big money from this, so maybe she’ll go ahead with the script change. She is even saying about bringing in bigger Hollywood names now.

Funny how in her movie she used the same SEALs team that killed Osama for real. Any conspiracy here? Any conspiracy in this story at all? Is it coincidence that a film is being made about catching/killing Osama around the same time he actually dies, in the same kind of setting? We’ll see.

Sources:

News -
celebrity-gossip.net...

www.sheknows.com...

www.avclub.com...

Where I found out this information: www.youtube.com...

A short search on Google search should be more than adequate for the information though,

edit on 4-5-2011 by BourneConspiracy because: To add another link

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
First time I heard of this.

Interestingly though, I can't recall a movie about the hilarious Saddam evading capture. Hmmm now there is an idea... I'll think I'll call it So Sad Dam You All!

It'll be a comedy/road/buddy movie with The Rock in the lead role and Milosevic in a supporting role. Played by Will Ferrell.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I assume this is based upon the book by Dalton Fury by the same name which details the actions of Delta in Tora Bora. Great book by the way and I wonder what his thoughts are on the current situation.

Link to book
www.amazon.com...

edit on 5/4/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

join