It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'USD sinking like OBL to ocean bottom'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well it looks like the dollar is plunging again just like Obama's poll numbers.

Max is telling it like it is but man the dudes sounds like loon (sorry max love ya but would it hurt to keep your joy of the collapse of the dollar on the down low?)

edit I mean you know how many good people are getting burnt how many of my friends heck even us here in Canada are going to suffer when it goes boom? This could well make the great depression look like a vacation.

edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just get ready for austerity measures like they are putting all over the IMF bought countries like Ireland Greece Spain etc and whats more they will be unpayable and guaranty enslavement for all future generations...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

www.bloomberg.com...:IND

Certainly has been falling. Next month QE2 ends, I think we will then see whether the currency rockets back up, or continues it's decline. If there is no QE3, I'd predict that the currency will slowly or rapidly begin building strength again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by UcDat

www.bloomberg.com...:IND

Certainly has been falling. Next month QE2 ends, I think we will then see whether the currency rockets back up, or continues it's decline. If there is no QE3, I'd predict that the currency will slowly or rapidly begin building strength again.

just one thing if no q3 how are they going to pay for their debt and the massive military industrial machine?

btw I hope your right.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yep steady decline against the EUR, JPY, AUD and GPB. I wonder what rabbit they will pull out of the hat when it hits the psychological wall at 71.88. After that.....the abyss!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
yep steady decline against the EUR, JPY, AUD and GPB. I wonder what rabbit they will pull out of the hat when it hits the psychological wall at 71.88. After that.....the abyss!

Its not the gradual decline you got to worry about its the sudden crash when the whole world figures out the games up...
Seriously inflation that will make Zimbabwean look like a picnic given how much bigger this is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I don't think putting off QE3 forever.. just for a few months perhaps. If you look at the chart I posted for 5 years you see huge periodic spikes up and down, usually correlating with the actions of the feds. So the feds ease up, let inflation decrease, then go back at it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lil Timmy G. has been assing around with the debt ceiling and moved it from may to July to August.I think there backs are up against the wall and spring QE3 on us while we are sleeping one night and when we wake up one morning it will be breaking news.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by alchemist2012 because: double post

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I dont know how you guys think q3 will save you...

all it mean is printing more money that would only add to the deflation of the american dollars non?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

Ya its losing ground everywhere and in every way...
I still don't see how anyone thinks printing more money via q3 or q2.5 will help can anyone explain?

btw this is going to have more impact on the world than 100 bin laden staged events...

top topics

join