It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture I took What do you think?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Took the picture in June of this year from my 9th floor balcony in Ontario, Can. using a Canon A70 digital camera. It doesn't look like a plane or a bird. I do know it's a UFO but of what?
www.hbccufo.com..." border=0>

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's reflecting sunlight, so it might have metallic parts. Can you give any more details-speed, direction, etc.?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It looks VERY similar to the "twin towers UFO" -- which was actually a bird. Similar lighting and so forth. The bird was proved when someone actually analyzed the film and not the clip from the film that the hoaxer was passing around.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I didn�t see it when I took the picture, so I don't know if it was moving and I was face south east looking over lake Ontario it was only after I loaded it to my computer, and a friend suggested I send it to �HBCC Research� so I did and they did the image enhancements, it is posted at this link www.hbccufo.com...

Originally posted by Byrd
It looks VERY similar to the "twin towers UFO" -- which was actually a bird. Similar lighting and so forth. The bird was proved when someone actually analyzed the film and not the clip from the film that the hoaxer was passing around.

thats what I thought as well but it does look strange, like I say I don't know what it is

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hard to say, not clear enough imo
Could be anything

Good catch though.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's a metallic chunk of rock... space debris entering the Earths atmostphere, happens all the time... IMO

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thats really great Sauron.
Although it isn't clear and its hard to say what its shape is, in the
cropped image (below) it seems to be saucer shaped.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
you really think a bird can reflect sun light of its wings like in that pic ? must be a really big birdy

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Use a pair of binoculars next time, or invest in a telescope.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The picture in which it appears saucer shaped has been sharpened in a program like photoshop. This adds detail that does not exist and will give a false impression. This is not a representation of what the camera saw

The only picture that shows what the camera actually captured is the inset picture called "Upclose". This could just be the sun glinting off an airplane, a satellite, etc.

This picture is practically worthless as UFO proof, sorry. It's two or three pixels of light, that's all.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Istvan]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Istvan, I don�t see anything in the first 2 pics you posted!?
The animated clip I�ve never seen before, where can I find a good video of it?

There�s also a video of the WTC�s top with smoke pressing upwards, in the upper left corner something is steadily moving out of the frame. It looks almost like a helicopter, yet not, seems its very close to the towers.

d1k

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Took the picture in June of this year from my 9th floor balcony in Ontario

Sweet man a neighbour! I look in the skys all the time but all I see is our bloody smog

[edit on 1-8-2004 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
To me these pics can be seen.

Here is the same bird underneath the right wing, next to the fuselage of a commercial plane

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Interesting , Back in mid May I saw a similar object in Toronto,

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hope people dont get too crazzy over these trade centre ufos pics. Its quite eassy to doctor anything now days with imaging software.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
yeah, sure. Those towers didn't actually collapse, nor were hit by planes. Just a Hollywood production. Am I right?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Pretty cool. Its definitely not a plane or a bird, and the outline does seem to be metalic and saucer shaped. Maybe it really is a UFO. its a good pic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join