It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just saw jesus on tv and he made a water fountain put out wine instead of water...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i think "just for laughs: gags" tok it a little too far with that one it was funny but it was a little cheesy. one guy laghed when he waved his hand looked down and looked back up with a shocked face it was funny but as i said cheesy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
i think "just for laughs: gags" tok it a little too far with that one it was funny but it was a little cheesy. one guy laghed when he waved his hand looked down and looked back up with a shocked face it was funny but as i said cheesy.

Cool story but......wheres the conspiracy in this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Couldnt think of anywhere else to post it

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

This literally makes no sense at all...

What are you talking about here?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

"Just for Laughs" is a comedy event they hold in Montreal, Quebec. It has spawned a show called "Just for Laughs". This also airs in the US as "Just for Laughs: Gags" as it's merely the strange gags and pranks they pull, without any content from the actual "Just for Laughs" festival.

The poster is talking about a gag where they have hidden cameras and pull pranks on passersby. In this case, someone who looks like Jesus making a fountain spray wine.

My personal favorite is the one at the gas station where they have the security camera set up so the customer can see the video feed, on the screen they place the grim reaper standing beside them. Very funny stuff.

I think most of these are still filmed in and around Quebec but I'm not entirely sure of the US version.

Here is an example clip. I can't find the one the OP mentioned but this one is similar and probably part of the same set of pranks:

edit on 4-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Ohh, I've never heard of this before.

Off to Youtube I go...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Did he have everyone turn around while doing this trick?

new topics

top topics

join