It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Osama Bin Laden's Death on the House Floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

19B if I remember correctly was given to Pakistan over the years
That's insane, that much money to Pakistan when they were using that money for god knows what

There should not be one more troop sent to the middle east and all troops should come back home ASAP instead of continuing these wars that the U.S. can no longer afford.

Though many say that Obama will get a reelection for being the one that killed Osama he in fact be go down in the polls if the wars continue while Osama being allegedly dead.

I don't think this will help Obama as much as he thinks it will.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I agree with most of what Ron Paul says.
My only problem is when he says the Pakistan government have been hiding him for ten years.
I dont believe that.
In any case, haven`t the US had their intelligence in Pakistan, along with special forces seeking out Al Qaeda?

They`ve been using Drones on a daily basis to bomb Al Qaeda.
Why didn`t they use Drones on this mission if they had no intention of taking him alive ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Is he playing along with the "official stories" on purpose to not be ousted completely by Congress, or does he really believe the gov't is telling us the truth about most, or all, of their "official versions" of major events?
This is what concerns me the most about Ron Paul.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Its amazing no one in washington listens to him. I bet everyone in their seats are snoring right now. Our political system is such a joke.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul 2012

He is our Obi Wan, our only hope... (Nice Avatar)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It sounded to me, like Mr. Ron Paul was a wee bit nervous, while making that speech. I also noticed he looked DOWN a lot, while speaking. Preachin' truth aint easy!

new topics

top topics

join