It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Fake Osama bin Laden death only the Obama exit strategy from Afghanistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Rumors, shadows in the dark, hoax, fake photos, unreliable witnesses and too much different and contradictory official explanations about this epochal event.
Seems a "Classic" Cointel Operation about a fact that never happened!
But: Was not Osama bin Laden alredy killed some years ago by Omar Sheikh?

The Benazir Bhutto (R.I.P.) admission at 2:12 video.

And if so, why this announcement right now?
Maybe this is the final change of the BUSH' (Father, Son and the holy spirit Dick Cheney) Era.

President Barack Obama has said that the US must have an "exit strategy" in Afghanistan, even as Washington sends more troops to fight Taleban militants.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could it be possible they were saying Bin Laden was dead in order to get the US and others to stop looking for him?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You wouldn't all believe me if I said the number 1 terrorist in the world, known by the high ups (Bush/Cheney, etc) trained by the CIA and in hiding for almost 10 years with the U.S. military up his A$$ could possibly have a freaking body double?? This guy is not dumb.... The fake Bin Laden I believe 100% is dead, but since there are no pictures/videos etc. of anything, this makes me believe the real Bin Laden is still alive and kicking.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Exit strategy? No, I don't believe so. It's more like an entrance strategy to even further embroilment from Syria through Iran and all the way on to Pakistan to gain control of those oil/gas/water pipelines to India and China..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You "deathers" are something else.

Either Osama bin laden died years ago, or just a few days ago.

Dead is dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
You "deathers" are something else.

Either Osama bin laden died years ago, or just a few days ago.

Dead is dead.

The government just posted that all Americans are connected to a network and everyone needs to go in to get work done on their minds. What is the difference with something this outrageous and them saying Osama Bin Laden is dead with no proof?? Explain it to me, I am interested....

Deathers.....wow apparently a conspiracy is not welcome in the ATS community anymore, let's stop all conspiracies and just sell cars....huh

new topics

top topics

join