It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real Osama Bin Laden death photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83f2c9fafac3.jpg[/atsimg]

Really how are any of us ever going to be able to tell the truth now?

There are lots of photos showing up daily and this is becoming the new ufo hunt for our time.
I'm sorry to say if our government wanted us to know the truth they would not have discarded the body like a piece of debris!

So where does that leave all of us now?
We will standby on the sidelines scrutinizing every photo that comes our way while terrorists and TPTB go ahead with there plans to take over the world.
Stop it, before it is too late. He is dead, whether it was sunday or 5 years ago.
Now we need to focus our attention to what really matters, but I still don't know exactly what that is. . .
edit on 5/3/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'd venture to say we are far nearer 'disclosure' on the osama photo front than ufo disclosure at least

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

So where does that leave all of us now?
We will standby on the sidelines scrutinizing every photo that comes our way while terrorists and TPTB go ahead with there plans to take over the world.

Yes that is exactly what we will do until the truth is brought to light, terrorist or not.

Stop it, before it is too late.

NEVER!!!

Now we need to focus our attention to what really matters, but I still don't know exactly what that is.

I can see that. So I will tell you.
It is called exposing the fraud for what it is.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Really. . .

I have not personally seen a ufo but I still believe they are out there.
Seeing the alleged death photo of Osama is not going to convince me either way at this point.
I truthfully think having a photo doesn't' really matter, a body would have been better, but so much for that!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
that image is a capture from a cgi animation ...

hilarious clip but no longer available ):

new topics

top topics

join