It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be getting ready for false flag madness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
investigators probe siezed computers

I only ask this because, Well, after the past few days here at ATS (and i have certainly been glued) I hear all these talks of false flags. Well this just seems like maybe another reason. Do you think that TPTB or whoever calls the shots could use this "treasure trove" of information to just claim one false flag operation after another?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

Could be...
The bases are still at BRAVO

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
According to General hamid Gul the Pakistani general of the mujahadine who beat the russians
(on Jones)
The cia was just caught trying to give Uranium to the alciaduh types in Pakistan
But it wasn't Pakistani Uranium
It was a false flag set up
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Some of these operations that you might think are false flags could actually be triggered by real underlying need. One area to watch this summer for example might be landfalling hurricanes. The PTB learned their lesson with Katrina and have probably thought out ahead of time what the media response should be in future storm related disasters. Katrina and the flooding of New Orleans took everybody by surprise even the president.

If network think tanks started turning out myriads of semi transparent false flag events, most people would suffer some form of information overload. They could build a huge global zoo that way, each audience demographic getting custom tailored guidance. That is the way my local primate center keeps their monkeys happy. They open the interior doors between cages to give the monkeys an illusion of freedom.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join