It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White blood cells are found in coal and Martian meteorite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Human blood cells include 94.2% red blood cells, 0.13% white blood cells and 5.65% platelets. The following figures show white blood cell remains alongside red blood cells in coal and Martian meteorite NWA998.

Figure 1: shows one white blood cell (monocyte) found in anthracite coal of the Carboniferous Period
www.wretch.cc...

Figure 2: shows two white blood cells (neutrophil & monocyte) found in Martian meteorite NWA 998
www.wretch.cc...

Source and credit for Figure 2: www.meteorite.com...
(Select NWA998-1600X)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

so they found human blood in a meteorite ?

I dont understand this, could you give some more background info

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

oh crap - not this again - how many threads is it now ?

to put it bluntly - you are delusional - you clearly have no idea how to use a microscope - and are simply seeing what you want to see

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You've been posting the exact same information across multiple websites for over a year.

What gives?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't understand this thread

So...op suggests mars is what...alive or something?

and what proof is there of such a claim? I seen only some pictures of circles on some personal picture hosting website..

erm...nonsense troll or what? whats the actual story here, where did it come from, etc...

Followed the actual weblink
besides some really cool pics of what is claimed to be meteorites (sure, why not), not seeing any claims of blood or anything...just...really sweet pictures of space rock.

am I missing something, or is the ops simply seeing circles in the pattern and suggesting its blood? can't be that insane and still able to use the internet, so...whats the actual story here?
edit on 3-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow, don't know where to start with this one. I guess I will start with the fact that the OP has no scientific understanding of anything he/she is talking about, as demonstrated by the numerous posts on the many boards over the last year or so. Do we really need to take this any further?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

If there was ANYTHING, let me repeat, ANYTHING to this it would be vetted by many people, plain and simple. Someone out there wants to make a credible name for themselves, and if this was true what better way than to prove it than having a peer reviewed study in such a manner as to remove all doubt?

Wont happen, because this is ignorant, believer bunk.
edit on 3-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

You've been posting the exact same information across multiple websites for over a year.

What gives?

The guy actually submitted an iReport to CNN linking his personal martian fossil blog ["wretch"-something], and then used the iReport as a source for another Martian fossil thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh not this damned "wretch" thing again please...

It makes me wretch I tell ya.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Missed that thread.

Cheers

...oh dear, moving on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ham on Mars.

Same "source".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Not enough specific details and sources. You need factual backup for proof and you have not provided that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This thread should be closed, and this user should be banned for making ATS members look like complete asses to the general public. Exactly what we don't need on our collective quest for the truth...............
edit on 3-5-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Background article for Figure 1 above:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

Relevant post for Figure 2 above:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

One expert in minerals admits that the red blood cells I claimed are not vesicles, because the textures shown in the micrographs are not right for vesicles. Also, vesicles do not have the morphology of the rims of donuts as the red blood cells do.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Sorry, here are the right links to information on above two figures:
Figure 1 info:

Figure 2 info:

All my articles are here: www.wretch.cc...&category_id=0

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

So you have successfully identified traces of blood/cells within Martian meteorites?

You've been finding traces from multiple meteorites for over a year and posting on lots of websites, including ATS?

I'm not an expert, not even close, not my bag baby.

However, if what you are saying is correct..

1) Your claim should have been verified by an 'expert'
2) Anyone with an interest in this area should have given some credibility to your claims
3) You and your website should have vanished by now

What you are saying maybe true, but all I see is what I've seen many times before. Some claims with some pictures, and nothing else.

What ever happened to 'Taymour'? (Zorgon, did you ever get to the bottom of that?)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Added on May 4, 2011:
This figure compares Martian red blood cell remains with Earthly human red blood cells:
www.wretch.cc...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

So you have successfully identified traces of blood/cells within Martian meteorites?

You've been finding traces from multiple meteorites for over a year and posting on lots of websites, including ATS?

I'm not an expert, not even close, not my bag baby.

However, if what you are saying is correct..

1) Your claim should have been verified by an 'expert'
2) Anyone with an interest in this area should have given some credibility to your claims
3) You and your website should have vanished by now

What you are saying maybe true, but all I see is what I've seen many times before. Some claims with some pictures, and nothing else.

What ever happened to 'Taymour'? (Zorgon, did you ever get to the bottom of that?)

Things are never as simple as you think they should be. For example, NASA recently rebuked Dr. Richard Hoover for his finding alien microbes in a meteorite. Most "experts" and media coverage are skeptical about his findings. No one
can disprove his findings, in fact. His findings are verified and confirmed by scientists who really the stuff. Few people in the world really ever studied the stuff. The same thing happened to my findings. No one ever discovered what I discovered but everyone is afraid of my hidden agenda. Let me clarify: No agenda of truth is harmful to good people. Bad people are afraid of new truth, which is God's agenda.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Good people are also afraid of bad truth, which is the Devils' agenda.

This is bad truth (i.e., pseudo-science).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Naysayers cannot disprove or accept my posts. Mud slinging is not science. Where is your proof my posts are pseudoscientce?

top topics

join