It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Homeland Security Secretary May Resign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am about to retire from 20 years in the military and I'll take his Job at half pay =). I'll put in the same 10-12 hour days I have for 20 years and do whatever is asked of me. Sad thing is I could do it to heh.

X

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's easy to say you'll do it at half pay without having to walk in his shoes. No offense, but it seems like a terrible job.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I read many posts that want the entire Bush administration torn down, prosecuted, thrown in jail, etc.

Then when one of them decides to leave on his own, for his own personal reasons which include money, the same people say it's not good enough.

Ironic or silly?

This is America. The man has the potential to make $1million or more per year. I say go for it.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Bleys,

What in the world are you talking about, I have as many bills as anybody else and as a parent to be able to provide for my children education I will go to the moon to find ways to help them and that means to tap into my retairment for them.

I always enjoy your post but obviously if you have children you know the sacrifices that we parents have to take for our children.

Since bush took power my husband and I are in that middle group of people that his policies on taxes are not helping but rather screwing us up.

I am in that group that does not qualify for anything but still have to live from payday to payday.

The homeland secretary should come forward and say that he can not handle the job and should not use his children education for excused.

And this ATS and we are debating this post so opinions are to the discretion of the poster.

And this nothing personal just an answer to your post to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join