It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO evades possible military aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Interesting footage of UFOs which was uploaded yesterday.

They appear to come and go followed by a possible military aircraft that may be there to chase them away. If theres anybody out there that is educated on different types of planes, could you identify the one that flys over in the video please?

I dont believe this to be faked, lanters or any other aircraft that is known to us. But i'm no expert, so i leave it to you to decide.

11 minute video. Plane flys over at the 4 minute mark.

Peace.

P.S Please, no comments on how much you hate youtube UFO vids. I'm not that keen on them either but thats the first place most of them end up. Plus, youtube wasnt where i originally found this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

It's amazing what you'll film when one plonks themselves underneath an airport holding pattern.

Orbs (distant, out of focus commercial jets) and military jets (normal commercial jets)...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I see aircraft landing lights, after they bank right to head towards the left side of the screen they arent facing the camera anymore, so they 'vanish'.

Just like a million other "UFO" videos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ha ha, the youtube ignorant superstar thinks they are his friends, lol. What a joke. The REAL sad thing here, is this guy is seriously that ignorant. And you know what, by definition he makes us all look that ignorant as well.

When are we going to learn?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i think that too many people dont listen to given info, when stephen hawkings says be aware that other beings can and will surely destroy us...... to say my friends how ridiculous!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I must say, those orbs, or whatever, and the passenger planes look,
Exactly alike. Or maybe not.

The first orb going right, looks identical going left. One wouldn't see landing lights while the vehicle is moving right, or left. Only coming straight at the camera.

top topics

join