It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The birth of the "BURYers"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

I still can't understand why ATS doesn't ban members like you.

Just saying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Oh I know I still think it's all BS. I mean less than 12 hrs and they get a match? I just think it's fishy..I don't think you can get one that quick can you? Also why not just keep the body, don't they know people will want to see the evidence? We saw Husseins carcass all over tv for weeks.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And so the buryers are born,can i join the movement,the whole thing smells fishy,too much fakery amd inacuracies

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

the people who went to kill him where also trained in other fields and well what you think military medical technology and analysing tech is like these days ?????

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What a wonderful play on words.

They call those who do not believe the official 9/11 story a T R U T H E R

They call those who do not believe Obama is an American born citizen a B I R T H E R

Now they call those who are questioning the tall tale of Osama Bin Laden a B U R Y E R

And that leaves people like you, who also have a label that ends with the letter R....

50% L I A R

50% S U C K E R

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, I am a proud 'buryer' until evidence is provided to show me otherwise. That is why this is becoming such a big stink. Many believed the story or were at least willing to keep an open mind until the twist of an instant sea burial.

THEY created the conspiracy theory. THEY can take responsibility and the ridicule for it- not the citizen asking 'WTF?.' And if/when the government finally does produce the goods they keep teasing us with, I will be satisfied and will NOT make fun of anyone who was suspicious.

We have every right to be suspicious of such a wild claim. I will not feel silly or embarrassed for having the answers to questions I am asking. The truth is not attached to ego. All I want is the evidence for their claims and I will be content.

Do not demand us to take the word of known liars (the government).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You guys should really know better than to feed the trolls.

Tsk tsk ATS, no need to encourage this stuff here.

Let us all truly be "Buryers" and bury this thread deep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join