It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really hide's a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.” Marshall McLuhan

It's really us who hide the massive secrets like life in the cosmos and 9/11.

The mass media engine need only scoff at idea's like false flag operations and ufo videos to discredit any claims no matter how set in stone the facts are because the media's foundation has been set. They, however, cannot verify it's truth unless they launch some sort of campaign to warm the public eye up to it. That is how elections are run to delude people into believing that they still have some control over their system. They are light years ahead of us when it comes to this psycho-social aspect of mass manipulation.

Evidence you say? Just look around and listen with a subjective point of view not based in your own values or beliefs and you will realize that people need to be whipped up from time to time. As if it even matters that 1 man dies because of his vision of a better tomorrow(JFK). However to the believers what does that particular event say to Americans when they see this everywhere? "The dream is dead RIP".

Beside's why they # does it matter anyways? I don't need a government to decipher something I see. If the people don't want to see the truth or fail to utilize their intelligence then it's their fault.

If you ever wanted to throw a wrench into the media engine encourage everybody everywhere to follow this protocol of thinking. Then again the world changes in generations so I imagine we would long be dead before the human race could experience the Utopia we seen to be hellbent on reaching. I also imagine the evolutionary process might take a leap sometime soon to help people see past this sort of fear based thinking.

Although the very fact that I would even bother to post this negates the point I put forth. I put it there because that's the one pet peeve I have about how our world works.

I can think back to a clip about what comedian Bill Hicks once said "War Death Disease Famine and you open up your window to look outside and hear nothing but crickets"

"Don't Believe The Hype" - Public Enemy

Thank you for your time.
edit on 3-5-2011 by PositivelyDetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

join