It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden is dead - fine I want my civil rights back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

If you make a list of all the possible motives Obama had for killing Osama bin Ladin, you'd find restoration of civil rights absolutely off the list completely. And you'd find pulling out of Afghanistan pretty low on the list. Personally I think this is the likely scenario list:
1. Cover story for another hit done in Pakistan which would make people more mad if they knew the truth that it wasn't Osama killed but rather someone else completely.
2. Distraction from Libya bombing and his birth certificate.
3. Simple re-elections points which really makes no sense given he botched justice, but people don't see it that way.
4. Obama's puppet masters want him to pull out of Afghanistan.
5. Any combination of the above including all five.

The fact that Obama signed the patriot act means he doesn't even believe in civil rights. Your not going to get them back. If you want them back I suggest you look into the Free State Project.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have been thinking of this also. We are like ants to these corrupt rulers who do not give a damn about any of us. It is time we stand up and fight back. I know it is easy to say but if we do not then we can only blame ourselves. I am sure thousands of us will be killed but that is the only way to take back what they have taken from us.

I dont mean we fight for more Government handouts. Actually I would love to see all the government handouts GONE forever. The Government created those programs to enslave everyone. They knew from the start that humans would become dependant and they would have us where they want us. We should drop all government, but I know that will never happen because we are slaves.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

preach on my friend. but I think this is just away to hang on to that patriot act thingy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Star & Flag... no need to read... the title says it all

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Yes, this is what we are being told on the news networks and there is some logic to the idea that they will want to strike back to show they are still a force to be reckoned with. However, for the reasons I outlined I think that they will find that they lack the logistical support to organise a succesful attack.

Thats just my feeling anyway...

What a nice excuse ehh?I don't know if the terrorists have the power or the will to strike back,but the goverments will use this to make all the people live in fear for one more time.
More threats=more security measures

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Phantom traveller yes agreed, I see that the process of arresting 'suspects of terrorism' has already begun in the UK close to a nuclear plant. Its important to prove there is still a threat to public safety.

civic challenger - think that Obama doesn't even need that many on your list, Withdrawal from Afganistan (getting our boys home) and the killing of Bin Laden is a victory in itself that probably will seal re-election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join