It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone well here is my attempt at introducing myself. I am a very open minded individual who believes in true human freedom comes from personal choice we all have the ability we just need to know how.I have been within the frame of American society for some time now and its just an unnatural feeling as many would agree where freedom seems limited and restrained. Working is a slave driving force and is also a broken system. Money just doesn't work we can all see that. Life is about the right now, this moment ,this second, see it for what it is, looking into the depths of those milliseconds of life and seeing what they have to teach you. Life is a continuous series of events and every event has its own lessons and teaching fused together in every experience. We either live in the moment and learn those teaching and understandings or we are unfocused on autopilot living life in the past and the future but forgetting completely about the now. I truly believe that life is speeding up exponentially and things will become more and more intense as time goes one but that doesn't matter which is the funny part all the perils and massive events that will change all of our lives are occurring for a specific purpose its almost as if the world around you is going to be shaking you trying to wake you up and keep shaking you until you do. We are all kind of sleeping at the moment in our lives and we all need to open our eyes and use our human minds to decipher through all the crap that we are presented in life. Ive worked a job since I was 16 non stop im 25 that 9 years of work which isn't very much but still enough to make me realize what it does to you and how it make you feel. Ive decided with all the things occurring today in the present that I'm going to start living my life the way I personal feel is necessary for me to gain the knowledge and root myself back to my Human - Nature connection that we all have deep within us. I will be embarking on a 7 month journey at the beginning of June 2011 on a motorized bike(150mpg) traveling across the Western and Midwest states of the US. I will be visiting many of the amazing and beautiful National Parks and camping in each one. One of those life altering adventures. I'm excited to be apart of the ATS forum.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Natureiskey

Hi! Welcome to ATS! I have been a member for less than 24 hours. LOL I am very impressed by your introduction. I did not know what to say. But yours is well thought out. I share a lot of your same philosophies on life. I think it is a learning experience and truly we should be living in the moment but without forgetting our learned lessons from the past and still looking forward to making this habitat called Earth a better place to live in the future. Your summer adventure sounds very exciting!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hey dude,

welcome aboard

Fairly new member myself but have found the site to be great.

Well thought out intro, youll find most peole on here share many of your views so ur in the right place

A quick tip that someone passed on to me which was helpful, when you type long posts if you add paragraphs more people will read them as it doesnt look as scary LOL.

That said I look forward to reading your threads in future

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Lol i see what u mean with the paragraphing I will consider that in my next posts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum,

Keep an open mind and go on to contribute some good posts and threads with some outside the box thinking.

top topics

join