It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama "Trumped" us all with Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I originally posted this Has Obama and Trump fooled us all? . Please read that first for my whole idea, not long at all.

Obama obviously knew that the Bin Laden announcement was coming, whether they actually killed him or he was dead doesnt matter. But what a hell of a coincidence that mere days after releasing his, what a lot of ppl claim to be a forged birth certificate, they completely blow it off of the airwaves, even off ats with the death of Bin Laden. What a better way to stop the "conspiracy" of a forged birth certificate. The birther issue is done and over with folks. Another one for the bad guys!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm. am I the only one thinking this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Actually you have made an awesome connection. This could very well be what the distraction is about. Maybe it's just so obvious nobody is even thinking this way?

S+F for you my friend......excellent thinking!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Holy #! Thank you

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And not only that but what a way to bring back an already divided America. I mean we were getting damn close to what some would call a revolution, I would call it a slow awakening, but non the less ppl were getting pissed. Now all of a sudden, America and Obama have brought down the boogie man. I mean the timing couldn't be more perfect for the powers that be. It just seems too damn convenient, couldnt have wrote it better myself.
edit on 2-5-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

[color=dodgerblue] I seriously just had a conversation along those lines right here in my dining room less than an hour ago.

Definitely somethings to think about.

S&F

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hmm now whomever questions the Executive now questions the 9/11 wrapup here with Cheney and the Gang, etc.

It is not "patriotic" in the Patriot Act Light to question how Osama was brought to justice, you are talking about the 9/11 events here and ten years of hard work. Guess they get feelings hurt of you tread on all their years of secret effort to find him and have him do suicide-by-seal I guess huh? Yeah.

Osama is the most effective man ever to attack the US and he's got nothing more to say, just goes down like some kamikaze or something? Yeah.

Surely questioning the man who made it possible, BHO, is not what a true patriot would do, according to the Patriot Act? Yeah.

top topics

join