It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Already-Written Book About Navy Seal Group That Killed Osama Bin Laden Suddenly Hot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A lot of people are going to read this headline and completely misconstrue that it's about the operation to kill OBL. It's not - it's a book about the branch of special forces (Navy Seals) that just so happen to be the same forces that got OBL.

And just so happens to get published the same month OBL got killed without proof of death

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Seal Team 6 is Bad Ass no doubt about that!!! However, as this is money making machine right now for the MSM, and everything associated with it another question came to mind.

If the "Mastermind" behind 9-11 if you believe the official story, what has he been doing for the last 10 Years? Just hanging out and hiding? You would think a man that could pull of 9-11 would attempted at least several other attacks on the West? If he could pull the resources for 9-11 he could at least attempted more attacks.

The whole thing about this and timing is very odd. I'm still thinking about the real agenda behind this major world event. l

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
WTF.

He was killed yesterday, and already the book is done?

Am I the only one that finds this incredible? Like, they had advanced knowledge of the "Official" story, which would make it bogus, no?

Because friend Bin Laden was actually killed in 2001! (I thought you knew?
). Plenty of time to have written a book and published it at an opportune time!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So they wrote their fictateous plot up ahead of time did they, wow.

Obama is Osama, in bonestructure, its far more disgusting than we think with the cia and all the M'Kultra programs.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
WTF.

He was killed yesterday, and already the book is done?

Am I the only one that finds this incredible? Like, they had advanced knowledge of the "Official" story, which would make it bogus, no?

This book has nothing to do with the raid that killed Osama. It's about Team Six and its earlier exploits.
So what's the big deal?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join