It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Air Force flying drills from inside Iraq.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Wow . This is the reason for Osama Smokescreen. The Israeli Air force are a based up at a US
air force base in Iraq.

GroopBuy Jpost Mortgages Tzidkat Rashbi AFMDA TalknSave JPost Learn Hebrew לימודי אנגלית JPost Newsletter Kolbo Alert Green Israel Breaking News 22:06 Swiss reveal funds stashed by Gaddafi, Mubarak, Ben Ali JPost.com Headlines Report: IAF aircraft seen drilling at US base in Iraq By JPOST.COM STAFF 05/02/2011 16:53 Israel Air Force aircraft were reportedly amassing at the US military's al Asad Airbase in Iraq, according to a PressTV report on Monday. According to a source close to Iraqi cleric Muqtada al-Sader's group, various aircraft were seen, including F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22 and KC-10 fighter jets. The aircraft carried out a week-long exercise during the nighttime hours in preparation for a strike on Iranian air defense systems, radars and other various targets deep within the country, the report said. Officials in Iraq were not notified of the military drill, which was reportedly conducted in coordination with US armed forces

If this is true prepare your selves for an attack on Iran.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Then watch China and Russia react. My friend we are on the precipice.

People may mock us, they may even Troll us, but believe me we are there. It is ugly, dark and a long way down, but hold on for as long as you can. I wish all my feloow ATSers well, because TSHHITF.

Also, Israel has cranked up the anti-semetic cause despite cases of anti-semetism reducing over the last couple of years.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
1. This is one of at least 3 duplicate threads on the subject.

2. The original source is Press TV Iran, the state run media outlet for Iran.

The source has misled in the past and will mislead again. . .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
thank you
I did not know about the other threads
so mods please close mine.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
1. This is one of at least 3 duplicate threads on the subject.

2. The original source is Press TV Iran, the state run media outlet for Iran.

The source has misled in the past and will mislead again. . .

Oh no Press T.V misleads, yet Fox, CBS, CNN, ABC and the rest are reliable sources who would never spin us a lie.

Also, are you a Mod? I thought only Moderators could close threads.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just before you close this though
I firmly believe that Iran is the reason for Osama smokescreen.

I hope i am wrong.
Peace Brothers

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
how many Jews was killed in WW2 ? like a half of Russian or... Roma people ->(over 80% of population)??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Not sue where the relevance is sir, can you tell me what your point is, in relation to the topic at hand.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Just before you close this though
I firmly believe that Iran is the reason for Osama smokescreen.

I hope i am wrong.
Peace Brothers

I too hope you are wrong, but I think you may well be on to something.

With regards to K's post, I think I know where he/she is coming from. The Holocaust has been used as a smokescreen to futher the Israeli agenda. Not that the Holocaust didn't happen, I personally believe the figures have been massaged in order to create a sense of sympathy for their cause.

Israel has been mentioned in this thread, but I am still not sure this is the most appropriate thread to promote this. Peace.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by KrzYma

Not sue where the relevance is sir, can you tell me what your point is, in relation to the topic at hand.

sure I can...

if you think of all the murderess and all the sick people doing harm to others, they all had a "bad childhood"... psychiatrist say.
like everyone that have bin kicked in the ass some time ago and now wants revenge
so why not getting some money in Iran...

new topics

top topics

join