It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was tased for the first time.......................

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
wow, rubberstamp, sounds like you are a real stand up guy.
kudos to you. thank you for sharing your story. if I could, I would give you high fives right now

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by rubbertramp

OP I have done a lot of martial arts, But when the crowd attacked me it's like I'd forgotten every single thing. I was throwing hay makers like an idiot

I have done a few martial arts as well and thats the funny thing about it.
When a real life situation happens its funny how fast we forget and swing like the idiots we see on youtube.
Not trying to insult....I have been there too.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Somehow I think there's a bounty on my head, I have not had a clean fight in more than two years. I'm always outnumbered by at least 5. Two fights last weekend, Had a similar fight last year as well. I really don't get why these guys fight, In my cases its typically gangs trying to expand their turf. The main injury I got was to my back and the pain is getting unbearable almost as if I was slipping a disk. I got no facial damage, Minor bruises and swellings no cuts. My jacket and shoes were full of blood though...
and it ain't mine. It's just a real shock the way kids act these days.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I've done muay thai and my kick surprisingly are my strong point, How many kicks did I throw in Both fights? 3!!!!!!!!! hahaha.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

thanx, cyber high fives work for me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

it's so true though, i even know of excruciating pressure points that can basically work like tasers.
did i think of that at the time, of course not.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

where are you?
compton or something comes to mind, but i've heard even there it is not nearly as bad as in the past.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If I was in Compton I wouldn't be sitting on the PC right now, I would probably be hitting the weights and the punching bag. Gang related activities are everywhere nowdays they even drive up to the up market areas to start fights.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Glad to hear that your allright.. Good show on stepping in to help out.
Would have done similar if encountered such a situation.. Have in past - last time was in 79 before left the states for good.. I walked away they didnt.
Funny since leaving the states only had 2 other incidents that stepped in to assist and those were in the uk.. Westerners crazy fight too much over nothing.. Never had a problem like that anywhere in asia - though there are bad areas in asia I avoid them as prefer to avoid fighting .. Seen far too much of it in my lifetime.
@serizawa - go get checked by a doc sounds like possible kidney damage from getting hit.

Yes am a practicioner of martial arts as well was trained and practice from when could walk.. Alot of people just do physical training for martial arts they forget or dont know to do mental training which is equally important - esp if one ends up in situations where one must fight..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I'm not expert in medicine, I will have to look up that one. Still having sleepless nights.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

I'm not expert in medicine, I will have to look up that one. Still having sleepless nights.

No worries.. Usually its result of getting hit/kicked in the back - as long as your not pissing blood its not too bad just hurts like hell for awhile.. Am a physician and wont make a diagnosis online.. Thus the recommendation to see a doc. But from what you describe of the incident and your symptoms thats what it sounds like...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

thanx, my friend.
i do feel quite a bit better today, back is still hurting, it's tough to walk much further than the bathroom.
my leg is no longer numb, which was my biggest worry,.
i looked at my face in the mirror this morning, i don't think i'm going to do that again for a few more days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join