It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bless ... Ted Nugent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I may not hunt, or like his music, but I have grown to love this guy. It seems to me, that popular music today just creates over sensitive wimps. I just wish there would be move like him out there... but instead all the music today falls into that PETA click. I just love Ted's comments...

President Barack Obama and his followers are “anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-Constitution and anti-Bill of Rights,” gun-loving rocker Ted Nugent blasted during an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV.

“And I’m anti-them,” he added. “But we’ll be clearing house soon, so it’s merely a bump in the road right now."

Nugent spoke to Newsmax.TV at the NRA's annual convention in Pittsburgh, where he gave a speech titled “I Still Believe.” He described the Obama White House as “the Mao Zedong fan club.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ted Nugent: Obama White House Is 'Mao Zedong Fan Club'
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The man is awesome....and I love "Cat Scratch Fever"!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

favorite quote from uncle Ted

"no animals were killed in the making of my leather boots,,

I skinned them alive!!"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
LMAO, the first time I heard Ted Nugent was one week end when I was a very little kid and my brother who is six years older then me had a party because our parents had left for the week end. My brother play an 8 track called Ted Nugent Cat Scratch Fever www.youtube.com...=57 and I have been a fan every sense. I hunt with a compound bow a lot and have learned a lot from Ted's show www.outdoorchannel.com... not to mention he is one hell of a great guitar player/song writer and one of the other things I love in life is playing bass guitar, yes I think Ted is a bad ass. He also knows like some of us on ATS whats really going on around him in this messed up world and he has been a staple in helping we the people know the truth of what is going on. OP I gladly agree with you 100% GOD BLESS TED NUGENT! If you haven't already you mite could learn a lot checking into this Great American Man. Thanks OP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I love Ted Nugent! I love his music and I would follow this man to the GATES OF HELL!

Ok...that last comment was leftover form my teen years....But I still love this guy in my late 40's!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I thought old Ted was a draft dodger. Anyone else remember?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hes a good rocker, but thats where it ends. Obama seems like hes pro all those. he didnt do anything to restrict guns. he hasnt broken any constitutional law. Im confused on where you agree with nugent on?

top topics

join