It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh eff, double-post.
edit on 3-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Oh, double-eff.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Well how bout that. You already found it through me? Thats pretty cool.

I think there is something to it.

Wedding, What wedding?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Hilarious thought: The thing "resurrected" is the value of the U.S. dollar. Unlikely, or superficially likely, at any rate, but pretty damn funny.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

And Fox news is praising the Pres...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Is this the true Beltane wickerman? Please note the HAARP info on page 11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope I'm wrong, and a jackass, and nothing more happens.

I really, really do.

edit on 3-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Too distressed to insert link.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So by simply witnessing, knowing and then thinking about the "ritual" of death we are participating in the ritual itself, you say.
Is everyone supposed to be happy, therefore creating a positive energy? I am frankly fed up with the BS. The western world is run by media propetualized by its government. What upsets me most is the fact that we live in the most decievable society known to man.
A world of two faces. That which happens and that which is told. I have so many questions that will go unanswered, just as many people do...

Is Osama Bin Laden dead? I don't know.
Will I believe when they decide to release "proof"? Probably not.
Does anyone know what to believe? Definately not.
WTF is wrong with the people in this world? Nothing, it's just me....
edit on 3/5/11 by spearhead because: toad

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Well you probably just registered some numbers yourself.

I did not say it. GCP said it.

edit ~ they did not say it, just show the data. Make of what you will.
edit on 3-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

So by simply witnessing, knowing and then thinking about the "ritual" of death we are participating in the ritual itself, you say.

If by "say", you mean state, no. I would posit, rather, and believe there to be sufficient data to warrant putting it forth for consideration.

Is everyone supposed to be happy, therefore creating a positive energy? I am frankly fed up with the BS.

Your anti-faux-metaphysical-self-help book stance is understandable. However, please review the links provided on his thread alone. I would also refer you to "The Golden Bough" by Fraser for a bit of grounding

www.gutenberg.org...

and current quantum-particle theories regarding the effect of the observer on the behavior of the observed particle for a more contemporary frame of reference:

en.wikipedia.org...(physics)

And regardless, if those in a position to enact such theories did not share your belief in their inefficacy, would it alter the net results of orchestrated disaster one bit?

As for the danger of ignorance, well, that is easily averted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eyewitness accounts in RT.

edit on 3-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Not trying to be a jerk-waffle, thought I'd cite stuff.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Omg where do you find this crap?

Exactly...there is no connecting current. Remember WHO you are dealing with...TPTB are tricksters.
They will do anything to make it look as if they are the only ones that will come out of a staged situation correct. They have the abilities, if one lets them, to make those who do not "know" question everything they think they do know.

These people will and do create their own reality...posting "human sacrifice" lies on a Pagan calender, and expecting the sheeple to take it to heart...opens the doors of perception so they can do what they set out to do...and believe me, their "job" is not something that can be done overnite...as can be seen, they've been at it now for years...and people are falling for it.

They will manipulate with fear and ignorance...fight back by educating yourselves...please...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: add to content.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Ehhh..... just pulled the first on I could find. The sacrifice part, I don't know?

But the timing is interesting.

This was the purpose of this thread. Opinion.

Thanks for yours.

By the way, I don't feel anymore educated from you.

Thanks for stopping by.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This is what I have been taught, I give for all to know, the times are changing, and so must we. Take everything with a grain of salt, dont believe anything you read, doubt your ears, question your eyes, and take control of your emotions, deep inside we know the "truth" whatever explanation we will satisfy us. With that out of the way:

You are correct with the megaritual part, of course it is no coincidence as wisely put out by MrC420, but it is taking place all the time, by all of us, we all are evil will workers taught to support the unsustainable, we hold by our collective wills alone this huge construct called "consensual reality" or the mindset of the time, or an era or whatever you deem name it, we are taught the spells and the rituals by our peers and families, when we are verbalized as infants and we internalize the code of gestures and movements for say, tantrums, anger, happiness , love, when we internalize a language we are lost, some languages allow greater freedom regarding the naming of things, having more words referring energy like Quechua, or Nahuatl, or Kelt, or Africaans.

It is in the recognizing and then in the naming taught by our "classify and measure" attitude modern technomancers have taught us to "survive" and "prosper" but at what cost.
Several positions and alignments thin the membranes of the worlds, on some days several unique factors can come to terms of our reign of understanding that some weird invoking procedures can be attempted.
The US is now capable of some strange things right now, involving dimensions and microuniverses, time altering and power mongering before the coming storms, they are powering up their "shields" so to speak.

Great Britain powered theirs with the royal wedding, the US cannot be beaten, and came up with this Osama tale.
We are just told words, and when we believe them to be true and name the input, IT BECOMES SO.

We are that powerful, we are that gullible, we can achieve to much more than this, but alas, this kind of rituals have been attempted before there are records out there for those who know what to seek.
Keep those eyes open now more than ever my friends!
We can see the Fnord!

Cities are traced according to symbolic patterns, obelisks are antennas and accumulators, not to mention beacons, and even more so like pins of the butterflies wings, holding it down so it doesn't fly away from "headquarters".

Cheers!

edit on 3-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Well said.

The Hitler link should be enough for anyone to raise a brow at this thread.

It can be argued that bin Laden was the Adolf Hitler of their generation. Sixty-six years to the day after German radio announced that Hitler was dead, President Obama made a similar announcement, telling the nation about the death of another mass murderer: Osama bin Laden.

It's almost impossible to ignore the coincidence.

source

I, upon learning of th GCP really try to put as much positive out as possible no matter the situation that arises.

Somebody asked if we were supposed to be happy all the time up a couple of post. What's wrong with that?

To that poster, you would really be surprised at the positive outcome it has on you.

I feel we CAN make a difference.

I really felt sick , well yesterday now, about the "festivity" of death. It was like a title wave. I felt something very wrong indeed.

What are they celebrating? I have been flamed for that all day, but when the NY Daily News front page says "Rot In Hell" with OBL face. What kind of sick people breeds this hate into young minds.

People are so brainwashed that they do not see the harm that does children.

Hate breeds hate!

I guess I swim against the tide. But at least I see the tide.

This was a hate fest disguised in happiness.

The antennas and accumulators are fully charged.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yes as TheOneEyedProhet, is saying, stay on track.

Keep your head up and face the storm head on!

Fear will destroy you and it is feeding the "accumulators".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

I wanted to add,

My father always said, don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.

On that, if you only take half of what is in this thread, it should be enough!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
before the prez came out to speak cnn had a view of the east room that was panned out a little farther than usual, it gave an excellent representation of a pyramid, eye, pillars....you loose it as you pan in when he walks up to the podium but I managed to get this from the first few seconds of the online vid....looking at it this way he came walking from the doors at the end of the hall hence from the "eye"

i765.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Modern pagans and witches do not sacrifice humans.
I think it is hard for those who are Christian to be able to step outside their own religion and properly consider our rituals, just as many of us have been wrinkling our noses at the idea of exhuming a dead pope to look at his body before you make him a saint. There's a ritual of eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood, and the latest pope has said he wants his blood spilt half on Poland and half on Italy. Ok - to me, that's all very ghoulish. To Christians, I recognize all this is sacred.

I just wish you could try to see it our way.
May 1 is Beltane. It's a celebration of the coming of summer and a recognition of the power of sex and fertility. We don't worship the devil! We don't even believe in the devil.

The idea is that the Green Man has died through the winter, fallen dormant. The May Queen comes, and beckons him back to life. Some festivals show a ritualized sort of tearing of the green man - he presents in costumes of leaves, vines, ect., which are ritually torn off as he is dead and destroyed, but then he is raised - to grow and love again.

Beltane is a celebration of LIFE.

Now here's where I think there's some confusion - there is this idea (and it was given voice in the Wicker Man) that a KING is wedded to his land. They are ONE. Sometimes if the land does not do well, and people are starving, times are rough, ect., the KING will have to go as a sacrifice. That's why, when this first happened, I said that it COULD be interpreted that Osama was a sacrificial stand in for Obama.
I meant that on a symbolic level only. I don't think anyone planned such a thing - but if they did - I don't see where it would work to restore America, lol.

Osama was never made king, even for a day.

On a magickal level, it IS a very, very powerful time. I suppose for illusions and conjurations as well as for normal fertility magick.

A very typical REAL pagan ritual might be to want something to come into your life - prosperity, luck, love, so SEEDS might be planted. One holds the seed in their hand, and - prays - if you will - for this thing. Because people that believe in magick actually believe that ALL magic starts with action, then the seed is planted. As the seed grows, so the magick becomes.

The stuff at the Bohemian Grove - I believe that too is all symbolic. It looks really foreign and scary if you don't understand it. Just like digging up corpses and spilling dead blood on a country seems scary to me.

They are PERSONIFYING care and cremating it. Of course I am not sure that is proper for politicians and presidents to engage in myself. I don't think that Presidents and Kings and Governors deserve a such a wanton abandonment of their care. I think, while they are in office, CARE is their duty. Oh they can have a drink, play some golf - whatever - but they should never, EVER, not care while they hold power.

WHATEVER they've done - it seems a perversion, it seems black. Anxiety of different types is rife in the nation today. Some are excited, some are confused, some are convinced it's all lies. America is like a pressure cooker and the heat is getting turned up. The only thing I saw celebrated in this is vengence, which is a dark, black emotion that I don't like to see magically manipulated - it's dangerous, black magic. So I hope, I really do hope, that the official story IS true, because if it is not...they've attempted some of the darkest perverted magick I can imagine. I do believe, that it will backfire. It won't restore the land.

Osama was not Hitler. He was NO king.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Oh dear, my intent was not to slander modern pagans, nor to imply that OBL was a king in a noble sense.

Still, I would aver that he is a symbolic king, but think the black king on an international chess board. The one everyone's been trying to checkmate for several years.

Also, regardless of the practices of modern pagans, the Celts did tend to incinerate a whole passel of livestock and a few people in a giant wicker man to celebrate Beltane. Archeological evidence as well as contemporary accounts bear this out.

Finally, it should be taken into account that if there is meag-ritual funny business afoot, the goal is not likely to be the restoration of America. The Isis/Osiris/Horus ritual cycle, which I believe to be more relevant than the Beltane association (although some have linked that ritual with the ancient cult of Ba'al, I find the evidence backing that one up to be scanty and dubious), culminate in the birth of Horus.
edit on 3-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Stuff.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Remember that "pagan" is only a word, it means so much to so many, magic is beyond the scope of total comprehension for us humans, it is an impersonal flow of power swirling in all directions emanating from and within the cores of galaxies, the light of the suns, the beating of every heart, in every flicker of consciousness, quantum chaotic studies of the matter energy states go beyond our wildest dreams, humanity is powerful beyond measure, from sublime beauty to nefarious ridicule, our reach has no roof, or bottom.

Existing consciously is different than just existing, it means being responsible for our own actions and giving our words a sense of power by doing what we say and meaning every action with the power of intention.

It works both ways, they are conscious of their actions and take risks accordingly, such as the shepherd wolf fattens the herd, waiting for the right time to put everything to the test.

We all feel, and have been able to read between the lines! now as has been mentioned by TW, why not change the momentum to something else entirely, why not turn the gears the other way?
From blackest to black to radiation like light, its all the same, the only place where good and evil wage battles is in our heads, there are no judges or executioners but ourselves, of course there are prices to pay, things we have to loose, responsibilities to take, true power leads to freedom, and its art is a balancing act between the two sides of the same coin, positive, negative, light - dark, matter - energy, ying - yang, we take risks, and take chances we are human beings and in the true intent of our actions lie our transcendence or our ruin.

Its easy to get lost in semantics, and ontological paradoxes, lose the human form while analyzing, detach every feeling, silence the voices of double morality, and above all and as has been wisely said LOOSE THE FEAR ALTOGETHER.
Because there is no worse fate than death and death is already waiting, no matter how high or how low we have decided to roam.

They will pay the price for their actions, so as we by letting them do them in the first place, if we did the things willingly rather than triked into doing it, other realities we could already be existing in.
If we all knew, if well all cared.

The world wont change, but we can...
Whatever may come, facing the flow of time and action head on, instead of seeing just the trail it leaves amongst the flows of energy and power.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When I see stuff like this, I always wonder if there are any rare or special alignments going on simultaneously.
Those always seem to coincide.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My daughter is a Harry Potter fan and informed me that in the books, May 1 is also the day the main antagonist dies. (sorry about the spoiler snake). I thought that was kind of weird.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join