It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a paranormal experience that I didn't want to post about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You may have seen my posts spread around multiple forums around here. Well believe me, all of it is true. Including what I'm going to tell you....

I'm only posting this because Osama Bin Laden is dead. And I find it coincidental. Also I thought it was a Panic Attack. But now I think it must of been something greater............

Well, let me start. I started eating better and exercising around 8/10. I also moved in to my attic in my parents house. I'm 23. Everyday since then has been really really routine. I also talk to my family members on a daily basis. I get up, eat breakfast, exercise, go on the computer, everything is set for the day.

Then on 4/28 or 4/27, I can't really remember I'll have to ask my sister. But I was playing Day of Defeat. It was a little hotter than usual, but I had the window opened and the fan blasted on me.

At first I felt like someone just had come inside the attic. Like the feeling of someone around. I immediately started questioning things. Then I shrugged it off. (I was thinking to myself, "Wow you really need to man up and not get scared in the attic now".

---

Now if you want A REAL FIRST HAND ACCOUNT of a spirit near a person here it is. I immediately felt like something was going to CRASH on our house. And I got really scared. Rationally I was not scared at all. Then I started shaking for no reason, and I became really cold. Then I started trembling and lost my vision for around 2-3 seconds. All I could see was WHITE LIGHT. I thought some sort of .... I don't know what happened, I thought it was normal....weird... so I ran downstairs and went in to my sister apartment. She told me my lips looked like they had white powder on them, and my face was really white.

I still shook for around 10 minutes and went back to my attic. So that's it. I don't know if it was a Angel relative or what.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Interesting experience, no doubt, but you lost me on one point:

I'm only posting this because Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Maybe I'm being blunt here but what does that have to do with anything?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Rising Against because: typos

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe it was a sign. I don't know. lol. A pre-something.

I've never had an experience like that in my life. Also, Osama being caught is also something that I thought would never happen. And I find it coincidental that both were very separate apart
edit on 2-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

where do you live?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
buffalo, ny

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
you had white powder on your lips, were you taking some form of hallucinogenic drug by any chance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It sounds like an anxiety attack my friend. Not to rule out the paranormal but alot of times these experiences have solid medical reasons.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Wierd experience for sure.
A lovely break from all the other threads.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

no. my sister said my lips looked like they had white powder on them. she said my lips were really white

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like heat stroke, do you have an AC in the attic and is the attic insulated?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

It sounds to me as if you've had a mild heart attack. I suggest you see a doc soon.

Heart attack at the age of 23? It can happen.

Symptoms very similar to my own a few years ago, absolutely no pain anywhere except those conditions you described. Not until the hospital nurse told me that I had a heart attack (determined via EKG reading) did I know what had happened.

top topics

join