It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While You're Looking Elsewhere - Dr. James Howenstine MD. JAPAN Affecting World Population!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
He also states Japan to become uninhabitable. - Just thought we should keep our eye on the ball here. Royal Wedding and Bin Laden, Tornadoes, Wild Fires and Floods - oh and Volcanoes and Earthquakes.

I know - we can't do a damn thing about it but this guy is giving some tips on how to protect yourself. Think of the Kids and stay updated.

By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.
April 28, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

TRAGEDY IN JAPAN AFFECTS WORLD POPULATION.

This meltdown in Japan is a devastating tragedy. Japanese physicist Michio Kaku reported on March 14 that all three Fukushima reactors are melting down and that the battle has been lost. To make matters much worse radioactive spent fuel from earlier usage in the reactors is stored at the site. This is 300 times worse than Chernobyl as that incident had no reactor meltdown. Five hundred square miles surrounding Chernobyl are considered dead. No animals or humans live in this area.

At the same time dangerous levels of radiation in the Midwest, California, Washington, Oregon and Western Canada were reported by the Norwegian Institute For Air Research. Radioactive milk was detected in Washington State. This means cows eating radioactive particles on grass are now producing radioactive milk in Washington. Radioactive rainwater was discovered with 18,000 times greater radiation than acceptable federal standards in San Francisco, Cal. Radioactive food is very dangerous as it has ready access by intestinal absorption to dispersion in the body of radioactive food particles. On March 29 nuclear reactors in North, South Carolina and Florida reported detecting small amounts of pure radioactive iodine that originated in Japan. The purity proves it was not produced by the local nuclear reactors.

Everyone in Japan will possibly die from radiation poisoning. The people of Hokkaido, the northern island, may be spared because of different currents and winds. Lauren Moret, well known authority on radiation and its dangers, has reported that the radiation levels being reported near the Fukushima reactors are the same as those being reported now in the U.S.A. (reliable radiation levels have been obtained for North America from the Norwegian Institute for Air Research).

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hi OP,

Good post. Where'd you find this statement? newswithviews.com? I'm wondering when the statements regarding the japan nuclear disaster are going become coherent. Each statement i read contradicts the last. I feel sorry for all the folks who are buying in to the "it's all fine now" crap.

S+F for you my boy

Thundersmurf...
Peace
edit on 2-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I...
Am....
Speechless...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Link to Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
transport.nilu.no...

FALLOUT MAPS FOR NORTH AMERICA
These maps, made available by the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU), show which areas of North America have received or will soon receive the highest dumps of radioactive fallout from Fukushima. The maps show during which time periods to expect incoming fallout in specific areas. It is a tragedy and a scandal that the U.S. and Canadian governments do not provide such information to its citizens. The link below will take you to a page where you can click on which radioactive fallout element to track over which area of the world. Be aware that the amount of fallout already on the ground in North America will continue to affect us for a long time to come, even if concentrations shown on this mapping (which shows current streams of new fallout from Fukushima) become less intense in the future.
transport.nilu.no...

www.vesica.org...

In addition to the NILU link, there are numerous links to CURRENT RADIATION FALLOUT SITUATION IN NORTH AMERICA at this site
www.vesica.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
They really have lost the battle with the reactors - and not a peek out of the MSM - Have none of them got the balls to come out with it on TV - well I think we know the answer to that one.

We're left to God and Good Nature now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Do you not read your own cites?

ATTENTION: These products are highly uncertain based on limited information for the source terms. Please use with caution and understand that the values are likely to change once we obtain more information on the overall nature of the accident. The products should be considered informational and only indicate 'worst case scenario' releases. From what we've learned recently, it seems releases of this magnitude have not yet occurred. Furthermore, these modeling products are based on global meteorological data, which are too coarse to provide reliable details of the transport of the plume across Japan.

The Norwegian site says this right there next to the graph.
edit on 2-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I agree its a tragedy but

No animals or humans live in this area

re; Chernobyl.

that is actually false.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Do you not read your own cites?

ATTENTION: These products are highly uncertain based on limited information for the source terms. Please use with caution and understand that the values are likely to change once we obtain more information on the overall nature of the accident. The products should be considered informational and only indicate 'worst case scenario' releases. From what we've learned recently, it seems releases of this magnitude have not yet occurred. Furthermore, these modeling products are based on global meteorological data, which are too coarse to provide reliable details of the transport of the plume across Japan.

Yes I do.
And if you want to order the soufflé you should do it now because it takes about 45 minutes...

Meanwhile:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e994ecb3ec32.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/2/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: milk?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Please show your evidence for this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What are you on about?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

re; Chernobyl.

that is actually false.

His statement is not false:

After the Chernobyl accident in 1986, a 30 km radius exclusion zone (zone of alienation) was set up to protect people from the radioactive contamination within the zone. You get the area of the exclusion zone by the pi *radius squared formula which gives 2827.4 square kilometres (1091.7 square miles).
drollon.com...

The Exclusion Zone was established soon after the Chernobyl disaster in 1986, in order to evacuate the local population and to prevent people from entering the heavily contaminated territory. The area adjoining the site of the disaster was originally divided into 4 concentric zones. The most contaminated zone had a radius of 30 km (19 mi) from the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. The border of the zone was later adjusted to better parallel the locations of highest contamination.
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c3b9745af4b.png[/atsimg]
Very large version of the map is here:
upload.wikimedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Stop spamming images to try to hide what I'm saying, and answer to why you posted this when the graph you're referring to so clearly states right next to it that it is not in any way a working model based on live data, but is actually just a worst-case scenario which they think is likely inaccurate.

edit on 2-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Stop spamming images to try to hide what I'm saying, and answer to why you posted this when the graph you're referring to so clearly states right next to it that it is not in any way a working model based on live data, but is actually just a worst-case scenario which they think is likely inaccurate.

edit on 2-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

I posted a link to the site referenced by the OP so that people would be able to go to that site and see what was there. You went there. Others will go there. They will read what you read. The issue is moot.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This Doc couldn't be embedded, so I just linked it. Animals have taken over Chernobyl and the area surrounding it. Nature will always find a way. People not so much.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Just admit you didn't read the cite very well and thought it was real. You started a whole other thread based on the idea that it was real. I don't want anyone get that impression in this one either.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Just admit you didn't read the cite very well and thought it was real. You started a whole other thread based on the idea that it was real. I don't want anyone get that impression in this one either.

The site is not imaginary and the information provided there is not imaginary. What you want is not my concern.
That you don't want others to read the information at the site and make a decision is disconcerting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

re; Chernobyl.

that is actually false.

I was going to say that was a false statement as well. I read about it in National Geographic April 2006 Issue in an article called "The Long Shadow of Chernobyl". Old folks are moving into the exclusion zones and rare wildlife is thriving there.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
what are we supposed to do its not like we can take the radiation and put it somewhere else if we tell themn thats its not fine panic will hit theres why cause mass hysteria over something that cant even be prooved by a reliable source think about it.... just do it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
This is 300 times worse than Chernobyl as that incident had no reactor meltdown.

This is UTTER BS. Chernobyl reactor DID have a meltdown.

From news.yahoo.com...

The meltdown of the Chernobyl reactor blew the unit's casing apart and voided the core to the atmosphere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

here is a more direct link to the page you are referring to.

www.newswithviews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join