It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is obvious that we are all gods.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

When you look 'out' into the world of 'things' do they not appear to you, in you as you?
We have been taught that we appear in the world of 'things' as a 'thing'.
These 'things' are seen as the real, the solid reliable knowable things.
If we know enough about 'things' and get enough 'things', life will be a success.
Materialism.

The seer of the 'things' is primary, all 'things' appear in that space like awareness.
The 'seer' is not a 'thing'.
The seer/watcher/present awareness watches the character that you have imagined yourself to be.
All 'things' are illusions, mirages, ghosts.
Spiritualism.

The image is pre-sent (present).
Sent by god and seen by god.
Consciousness sees itself but thinks the many 'things' are not itself.
The many 'things' always point back to the self.

It is (you are) like a wave, remembering and forgetting and remembering and forgetting....
The ocean is waving, it waves to forget the ocean.
However the ocean never forgets the wave, the wave is itself.
The wave experiences the sound and fury.
The ocean only knows the still quiet depths.
The wave forgets that it can plunge back to the peaceful ocean anytime.
Be the ocean amoungt the sound and fury.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
Bold statement.... I believe it. Arguing about the nonsensical is nonsensical. Believers believe because it helps them find meaning. We all search for meaning. We all create our own meaning. We envelope every facet of that meaning into life. We only experience our minds. Our minds create our world subjectively. We are the creators, we are our afterlife. However alive or dead that aspiration might be in the unknown reality.

To force opinions venomously, like I have before, cannot break what is immaterial and sacred. Only when, the sacred belief is no longer sacred can openness resume. In this hope is my faith... that the prison called "religious faith" be outweighed by tempered reason and what matters most. What we all can call real.

I support you, people should only believe what makes them good persons, we all are our own prisons and our own liberty, I believe that I don't believe that any god can teach me how to live, because if there is a god and its perfect then I simply can't understand it so I should not waste my time trying to, instead I should be happy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Dogs are gods too.

Besides, spell dog backwards

<< 1   >>

join