It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
aw you already posted it, I just found a link from abc abc

So I think my thread is going to be deleted.

Good find! I find it really strange that they would do something stupid like this. They could have waited at least until they showed the body to the world.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
this is weird...

the instant i was told the news...i said.... dead? really?
how do we really know???

and now he is being "buried" at sea... = B#@* S#$@

why was his body removed from the country, just to be dumped at sea...???

makes no sense at all...

the whole "story" from start (9/11) to finish (????) is full of holes...

US "officials" are hiding their guilt...(imo)

and what about the timing???
very handy to take peoples minds off everything else...again...

my worry = whats next?

seeya

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

There are always people claiming that someone isn't dead. Hitler. Elvis, the list goes on. If he is dead tell me what would you do with the body. Preserve him like Lenin? Have a Muslim burial? So there can be a funeral procession? They can't do anything but bury him at sea. Otherwise there stands a chance of pilgrimages for the next 1000 years.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
aw you already posted it, I just found a link from abc abc

So I think my thread is going to be deleted.

Good find! I find it really strange that they would do something stupid like this. They could have waited at least until they showed the body to the world.

I'm sure they would have taken photos if it is true, only evidence i would believe that its true, the timing couldn't be more perfect for mr. president

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Im glad you did. This is such total bull ship. (no pun intended)

As if. He is already buried at sea where his body can never be recovered.................rubbish.

What a total scam.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

There are always people claiming that someone isn't dead. Hitler. Elvis, the list goes on. If he is dead tell me what would you do with the body. Preserve him like Lenin? Have a Muslim burial? So there can be a funeral procession? They can't do anything but bury him at sea. Otherwise there stands a chance of pilgrimages for the next 1000 years.

You're looking at it the wrong way. It's not to question whether he is dead or not, it is to hide the evidence. He died years ago, but it wasn't advantageous to make it public until 5/1 (an occultically charged day.) burying him at sea is so that there is no evidence that it wasn't really him (because, again, he's long dead.)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

2. Osama is killed, body is disposed of in the Ocean a week later.

Yeah but lets not make that week sound too important.

"Body buried at sea before the people of the US are even told he has been killed after apparently having the body for a week."

Something stinks here, and it isnt Osama's rotting corpse.

What are they up to? The meme on TV is "We are all united as Americans, we are all one, we need to remember how we felt on 9-11." I keep hearing it over and over.

What are they getting ready to do?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The compound is also burning as we speak Fox News showing video. CNN is also reporting that the body has ALREADY been put to sea. Fox News also just reported the same thing that the body was already buried at sea.

All this within what seems to be 12 hours.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

And you dont find the timing the least bit suspicious?

You dont think it odd that a short time after they announce he is dead, been dead a week , they also announce that "Oh well we already buried him at sea, so....................sorry, no body."

I do. Im sorry, this whole thing is just weird. Something is up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Surely the most wanted man, huge international terrorist would be subject to an autopsy? I mean why are they now respecting his religion and beliefs, i mean fair game after a couple of days but so soon? Come onnnn

If they release pictures of it i will believe it, until then its just there word, which is worth sweet FA
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
He has already been disposed of. Buried at sea with Mulsim rites.

edit to add: Autopsy??? He was shot in the head by a Marine.
edit on 2-5-2011 by space cadet because: add info

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
US Gov, CIA & TPTB are criminal con artists. Time to awaken people!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

The compound is burning because one of the helicopters involved in the operation went down, directly into the compound. No Marines were injured.

link   
reply to post by FuGGer

I think you are right. The first thing I thought was that the right eye in particular doesnt fit well light wise with the rest of the picture. And Im no expert, it just looks like its from something else to my untrained eye. Im sure a real debunker will prove it is a fake.

One other thing that strikes me as weird is this,

blogs.abcnews.com...

U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his burial place to become a terrorist shrine.

Why the hell not? How much more convenient could you get in terms of rounding up terrorists than having them make pilgrimages to his shrine.

This is just all around FAKE.

link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

U.S. officials tell me the last thing they want is for his burial place to become a terrorist shrine.

It's funny how things stay the same... The Russians refused to show Hitler's remains for the same reason... And we now know the Russians NEVER held Hitler's remains...

Yep, pretty strange to bury a desert man in the sea...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wikipedia says, according to texts Muslims would not do this...
Burial at Sea:

Islam The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.[3]
Burial_at_sea
He didn't die at sea, so, yeah it goes beyond Muslim beliefs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yep, already buried "In The Sea"...

A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

www.google.com...

Already....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Or it would mean he died on a boat?

reply to post by NowanKenubi No it means we are being punked.

So true!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

No it means we are being punked.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

He is expected to be buried at sea.

The way i understand it burial at sea has been practiced by muslim seafarers for centuries.
www.seaservices.com...

the thing is the US does not want to give his followers a holy site to go to or for his followers to dig up and move his body

It was a smart move. Follow Islamic tradition to the tee but leave no place for a shrine.

He does not deserve one anyway.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join