It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden- thread dedicated to tie orchestrated distractions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello all, obviously you have heard the news.

My first reaction- "something is going to happen"

There is just so much going on right now. Honestly, there are literally dozens of distractions and possibilities that could unfold. I made this thread to try and get things out in text. I will update this through the night, as long as I am up.

Things that seem strange
-----------------------------

Birth certificate dispute, speculation and recently released statements about the authenticity of Obama's records.

Space shuttle launch, delayed for a purpose I think. This could have to do with SETI shutting down, and Jupiter and Mars aligning perfectly. Keep in mind that Mars is the god of war.

If you take the date May 2nd 2011, add up 5 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11. this could be the date of something significant happening. It is also the predicted date for the China dollar dump. Could the United States be trying to give the dollar a boost?

Or maybe they are trying to distract you from a financial collapse.

Why was he killed in a mansion outside the capitol? Why on Earth would he be there? I can understand that hiding in plain sight works sometimes, but not with the CIA

Could this be a stunt to gain popularity for Barack Obama? He sure would need a lot of help in that department..

This could also be a distraction from a major weather event that is going to take place. Delaying a shuttle launch for no good reason seems fishy to me.

--------------------------

If you have anything to add, I will gladly add to the OP.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
yep, I have said May is going to be a remembered month for 2011....This is all distraction from Osama to Obama...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

You may be correct, it may also Benefit Osama in a coming election that Obama is supposedly dead , or is that the other way around?
Its strange how everything is coming along ,the middle east is where all the WW3 doomsayers predict it will all start to go down.
Its interesting the Planet alignment thing you mention perhaps its time to get the Survival Truck together.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, I think this announced with Qhadaffi" grandchildren sets the stage perfectly for a false
flag operation!!!
edit on 1-5-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hold on peeps the evil Empire is about to strike it's on......We are next as they have killed off all their made up and paid up bad boys now....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Don't forget about Hamas and PA joining hands, and Egypt opening up their side to Gaza and calling on the US to recognize Palestine (again).

The bunsen burner on this experiment called earth keeps getting turned up.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Could not agree more. There is no way that we are getting out if Thai without any conflicts. I would amok larger replies with more information and links, but I am on an iPad at the moment.

I do however wish to bring up the WikiLeaks article, where they referee to an Al-Queda attack if Osama was captured, or killed.

It's just a mess..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread or post or something a few days ago talkin bout hidden nukes in Europe or America and that extremists would set them off if OBL was killed
I remember seein it and that's one hell of a coincidence
This could get ugly in a real big way even without nukes

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i know its goofy, but did anyone else think it is 'ironic' that they cut out the last 5 minutes of the east coast feed of the apprentice for this 'big announcement?'

maybe they see trump as too wild a card?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Primal Scream

Exactly. I think this could be the start of WWIII, this is the perfect time to raise that false flag.

'nuke detonates in Russia!, US invades Syria!'

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yes, the timing of all this is really making me uneasy. Things suddenly being tied up in one neat bow, so to speak. My gut feeling is to be wary and watchful. I hope I'm wrong to be suspicious.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Why is someone waving a Bush/Cheney sign at a "live" celebration in front of the White House?

And am I the only one disturbed by news broadcasts of people celebrating a death? What makes us any better than the Muslims running outside and dancing when the twin towers fell?

This all just seems so wrong to me... something is in the works.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

I personally think OBL died a few years ago and that's what worries me. I ain't one to jump the gun on things but if he was actually dead like Bhutto said then they are killin him again for a reason and it ain't gonna be some lil something

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe they just want Bin Laden out of the way so we can concentrate on Libya. Two middle east countries conquered, time to move on to Libya.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly...may Qhadaffi's NATO murdered grandchildren RIP...let us not forget...expect a false flag operation in retalliation of this crap
reply to post by rodredux

top topics

join