It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My facebook friends reactions to Bin Laden being killed (yikes)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Jeez is there any hope? These are just some random friend quotes. there are about 40 more. Maybe I need new friends. Amazing how the MSM can warp minds.

I will always remember exactly where i was when i heard the news on 9/11 and i will always remember this day 5/1/11

HUGE THANK YOU to our military, who have sacrificed, died, suffered, and worked hard, to fight people like Osama Bin Laden. Thank you for bringing due justice for those lost on 9/11 and all the victims around the world who suffered from his commands

Osamas dead!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

There is some justice in this world!!! Osama Bin Laden killed!!!

HE GONE!

HOLY #....OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!

Osama Bin Ladin has been killed....I am interested to hear Obama's speech.

alalalll lal ala la la la that's terrorist for bin laden done croaked

edit on 1-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You think you're special?...

"Everyone facebook friends reactions to Bin Laden being killed (yikes)"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
guess I am not the only one who has sheeple friended.

Makes me cry a little inside.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

no i don't just sharing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
this is bull what happens when another bogeyman starts a second more dangerous 911 who's partying now?

link   
reply to post by mayabong

After reading your post I went to check my facebook and I got much of the same thing going on. The ones I find hilarious are the posts that say Yay Obama killed Osama lol! Yeah no he didn't!

link   
reply to post by mayabong

I am disappointed in many of my friends. Most people I know aren't the "ATS type" but I really expected more...people I thought were intelligent and open minded completely buying into the BS. Sickening really.

link   
LOL OBAMA makes it sound like he pulled the triger.. LOL FFS give credit to the brave men and women.... in your US army...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
everyones knows sheeple lol they seem to come in flocks

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
One of mine said:
GREAT SPEECH OBAMA YES WE CAN !!
*Oh brother

I've still got some smart friends though....

"Now who the hell do I vote for?"

"10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 (interest and inflation not included) later, they managed to kill one person. Worth it?"

"Just a puppet folks."

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
And this is why I don't have facebook. This is also why I am avoiding other websites (I did check out the yahoo page but that's it.) and friends and family members ATM. ATS is the only semi safe place right now.
edit on 1-5-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kohaku
One of mine said:
GREAT SPEECH OBAMA YES WE CAN !!
*Oh brother

I've still got some smart friends though....

"Now who the hell do I vote for?"

"10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 (interest and inflation not included) later, they managed to kill one person. Worth it?"

"Just a puppet folks."

In fairness I do have some reactions like that but the other ones far outnumber them, and its mostly by people I've just met off the internet. All the people i know in real life are the ones that are brainwashed. I thought I had more of an effect. lol.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is darwination such a bad thing?
oops thats thread talk sorry

oder out of payoffs

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It IS sad!

Many of my friends on fb are doing the same thing.

As usual, I linked some ATS threads because I like to expose them from time to time to an alternate view.

A reply to one of my latest fb posts: "oh geezus get off the air duster honey"

Ouch! And this is supposed to be one of my good friends! Indeed, I am saddened by how easily manipulated the general population is.

My reply to my friend: "i trust my eyes, honey
"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
my friends already started posting on my wall, 'what have you to say now?'

they are all posting how great obama is.
all i could do was post the bhuto video.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Most of my friends are the same. Several of them have already joined the "Osama Bin Laden is dead 5/1/11" page.

The whole thing makes me sick. Not only are they celebrating the death of someone they honestly know nothing about outside of what the TV tells them, but they're bringing out their 4th of July patriotism that appears once or twice a year. Only a few of them have actually lost things (like loved ones) to this "War on Terror". Most of them sit behind their computers and act like they've given up things because of bin Laden, when the truth of the matter is, the closest they will ever come to knowing about what this man is accused of is what the TV shows them.

I have a few friends that seem to get it, though. One even made a joke about how it sure is hard to survive dialysis in a cave for several years. Another brought up that we shouldn't become complacent with our faux-freedom. I guess there is some hope out there.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My friends must be dead. Not ONE of them made any comment at all.

So I stole the "10 years, 2 wars, etc." and posted that.

See how many times I get accused of being unpatriotic tomorrow.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
wow over 150,000 have joined Osama Bin Laden is dead 5/1/11 150,000. Its sad to see people thinking theyre being patriotic by celebrating this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
Most of my friends are the same. Several of them have already joined the "Osama Bin Laden is dead 5/1/11" page.

The whole thing makes me sick. Not only are they celebrating the death of someone they honestly know nothing about outside of what the TV tells them, but they're bringing out their 4th of July patriotism that appears once or twice a year. Only a few of them have actually lost things (like loved ones) to this "War on Terror". Most of them sit behind their computers and act like they've given up things because of bin Laden, when the truth of the matter is, the closest they will ever come to knowing about what this man is accused of is what the TV shows them.

I have a few friends that seem to get it, though. One even made a joke about how it sure is hard to survive dialysis in a cave for several years. Another brought up that we shouldn't become complacent with our faux-freedom. I guess there is some hope out there.

^ Ummmm lots of people "gave up" their Liberties... (PAtriot Act??)

"One even made a joke about how it sure is hard to survive dialysis in a cave for several years. Another brought up that we shouldn't become complacent with our faux-freedom. I guess there is some hope out there."

Yeah............... Where did you hear he was on a Dialysis machine? Since you seem to believe it...
TV perhaps?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You know what I wonder though? These guys are sheeple in the sense that they dont think like we do about motive with the government.

Im starting to suspect all the elation might be because these innocents actually think the wars will stop now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join