It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate, now Osama Bin Laden reportedly dead... Obama just pulled an election wildcard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Recently Obama released his birth certificate which is still being questioned, analysed and scrutinised, but don't some of you find it strange how news has broken of Osama Bin Laden being found and killed right when Obama is dropping in the popularity stakes? Is this a tactic by Obama to get some points in the opinion polls again?

I can see why it would help. "Look people, I killed a man that not even George bush who had a long presidential run could do, vote for me, I'm obviously the strongest leader the US has ever had!"

Something is not right here. What makes me even more confused is why they killed Osama instead of extracting information out of him? A man on the run for what, 10 years would have some pretty interesting information wouldn't he? Who's been hiding him, he'd have connections the US could use to takedown some terrorist organisations, then execute Osama after he's spilled, publicly.
edit on 1-5-2011 by DigitalSea because: New title

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is Theatrics at its best.

Just in time for elections, Birthers, Libya and the loss of freedoms in the US.

Next, a new face of terror will be domestic and will justify Martial Law in the US. I believe this whole stage is the precursor to another 'Terrorist Attack' and it will happen within weeks or Months.

It will of course be blamed on Osama supporters.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That is exactly what I was thinking too. I find it kind of convenient that suddenly they are starting to campaign or about to and suddnely come out that Bin Laden is dead. Plus if you look at the evidence from 911 alot of it doesn't add up. Well at least in my opinion alot doesn't add up. Just my thoughts though. I personally think they are pulling what these celebs pull. Suddenly right before a movie is about to come out, the star of the movie pulls some kind of wildcard and does something stupid or too crazy for words and it causes tons of people to want to see that movie. I got irritated at the fact that so many on fb were cheering on Obama like he was the one who actually caught and killed bin laden.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Don't you think all this news should have happened closer to November 2012 rather than now to have a positive effect on Obama's election chances? In 1991 when the Gulf War ended George HW Bush had over 90% approval and in less than two years he was defeated by Clinton.

If this was a conspiracy to help Obama's election chances the timing was very poorly planned.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Don't you think all this news should have happened closer to November 2012 rather than now to have a positive effect on Obama's election chances? In 1991 when the Gulf War ended George HW Bush had over 90% approval and in less than two years he was defeated by Clinton.

If this was a conspiracy to help Obama's election chances the timing was very poorly planned.

This is being discussed in another thread. But yeah 18 months is a long ass time. all kinds of things can go wrong untill November 2012.

He is not a shoe in.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It does seem a little early to start spruiking about a false assassination of someone who I believe was killed many years ago. Although what's to say Obama won't use it in his debates and campaign ads, he could possibly drag it on for 18 months. We're talking about Obama here, the guy (well his ghost writer) is a pretty persuasive word-smith. It's not hard to picture what his future speeches and campaign ads will be saying, "I Killed Osama, Vote For Me."

Without sounding like I'm on a conspiracy rant, another probability behind all of this could be to detract away from all of the news stories saying that Obama's birth certificate is fake, including the people coming out who are experts in document analysis saying it is fake (I've seen a couple of these now).

I mean killing Osama Bin Laden would immediately draw the attention away from the birth certificate issue, to a "Obama is a hero issue".
edit on 2-5-2011 by DigitalSea because: Clarification

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hmm, just read this story. eu.techcrunch.com... - turns out a couple of people in Pakistan heard the helicopters and tweeted about them before they even knew what was happening.

I guess this proves they did go in and get Bin Laden then. But why did they wait so long? Apparently they've known his whereabouts since August 2010 or something like that. Seems like a while to wait to get the worlds most wanted man doesn't it?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Unless this Osama thing wasn't meant to help Obama at all. It kinda of worries me more now...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm starting to think this whole Osama thing is building the basis of a Pakistan attack by the US. It makes sense, kill or supposedly kill Bin Laden on Pakistan soil and then aggravate them, tell everyone they harbour terrorists and watch the show come together.

Maybe the US want to take control of their salt mines? Haha.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just a thought, what if Obama released his birth certificate as a way of blackmail toward the American public. Now hear me out, I'm no birther, truther, deather or whatever. But, if his long form is so obviously a fake to a lot of the populous (at least the populous here on ATS), let me just for an instance say it is fake. Now he released his BC a week before OBL's death. And for the sake of argument, because I know a lot of people don't believe he really is dead either or actually died a long time ago from an illness, but for arguments sake lets just say he is dead because of Obama's direction.
So just to make sure we're up to speed Obama is not a legal citizen to the US therefore his presidency is null and void. OBL is dead under Obama's orders.
Alright and what I mean by blackmail is if his citizenship is void then his presidency is treasonous and everything he has done in his presidency so far is illegal, that would fall on the American populous right? So would the death of OBL be an act of war? The blackmail is his real BC and the ransom is our loyalty or to look the other way, because we are in such a vulnerable place in the world already.
Just a thought, it popped into my head while I reading stuff here.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Clintons family was never voted by the people, they were voted by the elites.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
EVERYONE wants to see the Osama death pic...
He'll "personally approve" such release of the photo months before the election.

Now THAT'S a "wildcard".

top topics

join