It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Manifestation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Last night was spectacular.

There is this cool place where volunteers work on a large awesome property in order to get food and lodging. Anyway, they also have a rather fancy cafeteria/restuarant there, and I decided to eat there last night as a lot of the volunteers are attractive women from all over the world.

For some reason, in my head I have this awesome vision of me getting my food, and then seeing a table full of women, which I would then proceed to sit down with and be in heaven. hehe.

So I walk up to the restuarant, get my food from the servers (It's buffet style), and now I have my plate of food and am looking for a place to sit. It felt like high school all over again.

Anyway, I did not see the much dreamed about table full of chicks, so I'm like whatever, let's just find me a place to sit. I see a guy with dreadlocks, and I'm like okay, maybe I will go sit with this cool guy.

So I sit down, and start talking stories with this guy. I was talking about how I had this vision in my head of a table full of women. Anyway, he ended up being a cool guy and he told me about this little get together they were having down at the lounge because it was someone's last night.

Something told me I should go to this, as a few of my friends were also going.

So I walk down there, and see a couple of my friends, but all in all, there are a bunch of new faces. So I sit quietly for a while, and then I see my dreadlock friend! I say whatsup, and he asked if I want to play Mancala, which is supposedly the oldest game in the world.

So we sit down to play, and we happen to look around the room. What is this???????

Tables full of women!!!!?????? We both look at each other in awe.

He's like, "you did it man! I am so glad I was here to witness this when it happened. How awesome!"

Literally, almost comically, there were actual tables in which pretty chicks were sitting around. It was so freaking hilarious.

Anyway, so my dreadlock friend has to leave, and he's like "okay, I'm gonna set you loose on these women."
heh.

It just keeps getting better. A large portion of the people in the lounge decide to go outside for a ciggarette break, and I am left with 3 pretty ladies.

So I sit down with them on these cozy couches, and they are all interested and looking at me and we talk...

I am going to be hanging out with the 3 of them tonight.

What a great weekend!

Just wanted to share that magic does indeed happen.
edit on 1-5-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: omg women!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh. So that's why us ATS dinks don't have any women. So... the secret is... let me see if I can get this... go... where... the... women... are?

Damn. It's so simple. Now I wish I were back in high school again.

Yeah. Just joshin' you. Good for you....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I dont have any real response to this.

But I still wanted to let you know, that I am happy for you.
A dream come true is rare. So enjoy it, and good luck with the girls. Be good, humble and respectful.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Then cue the music in...chick chicka bow wow

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

In my experience, the more people join forces for a desired outcome, the easier to manifest. Perhaps it was the combination of you both, with his gift to you being the experience of manifestation? When you're ready the teacher will appear!

Glad to hear it dude! Welcome to the club!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't know what say either except for some reason, I was strangely intrigued by your story
Let us know how tonight goes though and have fun!

top topics

join