It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost capture worth a ATS look over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have to say at first I wasn't sure what I was looking at in this video, but after I got it, I was somewhat intrigued. At least enough to bring it here for you folks to look over.

The poster of the video doesn't say much about it in the description, but from what I have gathered he is in a basement of some sort of coal factory maybe?

I highly suggest watching this full screen if at all possible. Keep your eyes on pretty much center right. Seems he did his best to clean it up and present it in hd.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It looks like it was recorded with a potato.

Im not sure what to make of it but it is very strange.

I wouldnt of lasted half the time he did recording if i had seen that.

I'd have been gone like Road Runner!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The thing that always gets me with these videos is WHY did they just so happen to be recording an empty hallway? At least there was no crappy music over the top of this one

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One of the times it was looped and the brightness increases, all I could see was a happy dog just coming out of the shadows wagging it's tail. I had a hard time making it out again, but I think the point I'm making is that it could be absolutely anything.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
The thing that always gets me with these videos is WHY did they just so happen to be recording an empty hallway? At least there was no crappy music over the top of this one

I can't really speak for the poster of the video, but Im guessing he is a ghost hunter and was on a hunt in this particular place. Perhaps this hall is one place he was told to have activity so he was filming it. He does mention he was alone, though we can't really prove that, and he did mention he did run eventually!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just love the quality.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

To me it looks like the little alien Paul (from the movie Paul).

Some of the clips are hard to watch as the lighting is not all that good.

Very interesting none the less.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeyBones
One of the times it was looped and the brightness increases, all I could see was a happy dog just coming out of the shadows wagging it's tail. I had a hard time making it out again, but I think the point I'm making is that it could be absolutely anything.

That's exactly what I always think with "ghost" videos. I think "context" is the term I'm looking for. Without some kind of context you don't know what the hell you're looking at or what exactly they're trying to point out. And even in the event that the video-taker points it out, it could be just about literally anything.

I know it's difficult to find the "sweet spot." If it's too crappy, you get ragged-on for submitting... well, crap. If it's too good, you're accused of submitting hoax or CGI.

It's probably best to just consider your reputation and not submit anything. Best to keep "ghost," "Bigfoot," and "UFO" videos to yourself....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If this guy has the time to hunt ghosts, he should have the money to at least go pick up an average quality camera, if not something better. If he doesn't have the money, he should be working, not hanging out in cellars by himself.

Interesting and probably real footage, but poor quality videos usually just gets me disinterested from the get go.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That looks just like the joker fromt the video game Batman Arkham Asylum...www.ign.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link
Although this is part 2 of the game...looks very similiar...I call stinker..
And I am officially the worst at inserting links..

Link yet again
edit on 1-5-2011 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

Taken with a potato??..so rediculous.. I thought that comment was hillarious...

Link
edit on 1-5-2011 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

That's exactly what I always think with "ghost" videos. I think "context" is the term I'm looking for. Without some kind of context you don't know what the hell you're looking at or what exactly they're trying to point out. And even in the event that the video-taker points it out, it could be just about literally anything.

I know it's difficult to find the "sweet spot." If it's too crappy, you get ragged-on for submitting... well, crap. If it's too good, you're accused of submitting hoax or CGI.

It's probably best to just consider your reputation and not submit anything. Best to keep "ghost," "Bigfoot," and "UFO" videos to yourself....

So just repress things huh??? If people did that then you would not have nothing better to do would you? I say if you experience it and have questions about then post it, but do it intelligently so you do not draw hacklers. It seems like most of this comes from people who do not explain themselves very well and leave themselves open to ridicule when they rush things to post. I myself haven't seen any 100% compelling evidence and TBH my way of thinking is "seeing it believing" and don't really take what I read or see in videos as truth, but more as hypothesis.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

So just repress things huh??? If people did that then you would not have nothing better to do would you? I say if you experience it and have questions about then post it, but do it intelligently so you do not draw hacklers. It seems like most of this comes from people who do not explain themselves very well and leave themselves open to ridicule when they rush things to post. I myself haven't seen any 100% compelling evidence and TBH my way of thinking is "seeing it believing" and don't really take what I read or see in videos as truth, but more as hypothesis.

Then I'm afraid we must part ways....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wish I could see the area with all the lights on, so we could tell what we were looking at in terms of the other objects there. Also it would have been sweet to have had it shot in night vision or full spectrum, but then again, those aren't the cheapest pieces of equipment.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It was definitely a creepy video but who knows if its real. I have had experiences with ghosts in the past so I am a believer but for whatever reason too many people like to fake these things. Its hard to tell.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What I would like to know, having never seen a ghost, is, was the ghost naked? If not, How did their clothes appear? Do cloth garments have spirits too?

top topics

join