It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Homepage 1.5.2011 in Australia. "May-Day May-Day"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Google homepage is showing the 160th Anniversary of the First Worlds Fair. Interesting interactive picture with use of a magnifing glass. Putting out the challenge to all 'Sherlock Holmes' out in ATS land to decifer symbology in this pic before g66gle change it. Cheers!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/30/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/4/11 by iamnowhere because: add to subject line!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
?...here in Germany it's a picture about the " day of work " ......

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well there is a clear mason logo / symbol on the first wheel of the cart on the center right behind the 2 horses (which kinda look like a two headed horse). Other than that the two cardinal birds in the tree could mean death, and blah blah blah blah.

This picture kind of creeps me out a bit. I think you may be onto something with this new google image, just can't see it yet, it does look a tad bit weird aye.
Like me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Looking thru google images of World Fairs, quite interesting images/pictures. 2020 SF Bay Area has pentaon logo! Some of the years of past fairs is interesting too I feel. Next year is Korea 2012 + logo uses similar colours to google chrome.
edit on 30/4/11 by iamnowhere because: fix spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wonder what the grinding gears mean, right above what appears to be a diamond? Anyone else notice the clock on the right side of the page? Kind of looks like it's pointing to 11:00. Odd.

Quyll
edit on 30-4-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnowhere

Must keep a look out for that when it happens, i think i'll take a look at those past images you mentioned. Sounds interesting, in fact, im now starting to wonder if google would display hidden messages within the logos like you said. Ive never thought about it, might see if anyone else has done some looking into it first. I enjoyed this post, great thread.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Thanx BlackDove, It has been changed already but found past google homepage special editions @ google doodle. Thought it might of got a better response at the time of posting but now I guess it will be lost to the ats blackhole unless something major happens @ a WorldFair/Expo!! Cheers Ps @ least my first post got a FLAG!! lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Aww thats a shame, i enjoy posts like the thread you started. Its nice to see something other than reptilians and NWO blah blah lol. Well, im sure google will throw us some more pics soon to analyze over. Maybe your right, maybe at the worlds fair in Yeosu South Korea in 2012 something will happen. Maybe North Korea will do something.

P.S lol at the first flag, im sure you'll get more, shame people didn't chip into the thread as much, would have been good if someone discovered something. Till next time, keep your chin up.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, Google puts up it's usually name change for some event with hidden symbols, only to take them down before anyone finds them? Man if I owned a well known company I would have a field day putting "hidden symbols" in my ads and whatever else I produce so people would do exactly what goes on here. Oh the fun I would have.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
I wonder what the grinding gears mean, right above what appears to be a diamond? Anyone else notice the clock on the right side of the page? Kind of looks like it's pointing to 11:00. Odd.

Quyll
edit on 30-4-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

It looks like it is pointing at 1:15...

edit: clock and gears go together since gears are in a clock. and the third arm on the clock is the infamous second hand.
edit on 5/1/2011 by Boston1023 because: moo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

Maybe the 9 gears in the clock represent planetary alignments in the same sign ie there is 5-6 planets in aries at the moment. Any flags match known countries?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

And the grasping begins. Numerology can be made to work for anything. Have at it.

new topics

top topics

join