It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just wanted to get my sighting out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So i tried posting a thread in the ufo forum and it said i didnt have enough posts. whatever. as long as it gets posted SOMEwhere im ok with it.

i was driving up bishop avenue right before baltimore pike (if anyone is familiar with delaware county, PA) at about 8:30 yesterday when i look to my left over the red lobster and see 3 bright lights flying tangent to the ground away from me at about a 35-45 degree angle. there were two lights on "top" and 1 on the "bottom". i thought the bottom light might actually be further away from me than the two "top" lights, but that would definitively rule out an airplane because of the deduced trajectory not being possible given the orientation of the plane. i could see no shape and hear nothing so i didnt figure it for a helicopter. i lost sight of it when i made the right turn onto baltimore pike(kicking myself for not following it).

i have always been of the belief that anything is possible. that being said, it is totally possible that it WAS an airplane or a helicopter and i am mistaken in my assumptions about trajectory and perspective and what not. but i am also pretty intelligent and a mistake like that would not be likely because i have thought about it nonstop since it happened and my conclusions are thus far logical.

i suppose im not really looking for anything. like other posts i have made on sites like this about ufos and various unexplained phenomena, they are for the benefit of the community, to say, "yeah i saw that too" or "you're not alone" and not for personal recognition. i would, however, enjoy friendly discourse on the sighting or the subject, should anyone wish to partake as well

in conclusion, im not sure how many more sightings ill have to forward on, being that i am slightly scared to see anything like that again. but if it happens, ill be sure to post again!
edit on 30-4-2011 by fakerolex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If I had a $ for evey picless 'sighting' I could afford to be a space tourist by now and go look for myself

new topics

join