It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Disclousre is coming soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There seem to be UFO sightings almost everyday now, them flying over a major city(the chinese airport) Has NEVER happened before. There is a spike of extraterrestrial "visitation" Even the NSA released that we have been contacted 29 times. I think they will contact us on a global scale soon.
www.nsa.gov...

(Sorry I have alot of fourms today)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Once again dude....far to many of these threads....why not contribute to existing threads rather than asking the same questions??

Everyone thinks they know when disclosure is happening...i would imagine there were at least 365 days last year it was supposed to happen lol

People have been saying "its going to be soon" for the past 70 years..."its just around the corner" etc etc. It wont happen anytime soon thats for sure.

edit on 30-4-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

'Disclosure' Would mean that TPTB have the option of releasing the info to us non-essentials.

I don't think it's going to be disclosure but rather an actual landing, Alien initiated contact or even attack.

It's going to be interesting to see who blinks first:

US:

"Citizens of Earth...We have made Contact!"

or THEM:

"Puny Humans...We told you we'd be back!"

Either way, I agree it's coming soon.

edit on 30-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I saw codes like this when I was playing call of duty black ops, the menu where you can get out of the chair and use the computer. when you open files some are encrypted and you have to enter in the code with decode in front. There is some crazy illuminati type stuff hidden in files. I'm interested to see if it will work for this. I'll be back later to let you know if I find anything interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes, Obama is having dinner with the Fresno Stick Alien tomorrow, haven't you heard?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
There seem to be UFO sightings almost everyday now, them flying over a major city(the chinese airport) Has NEVER happened before. There is a spike of extraterrestrial "visitation" Even the NSA released that we have been contacted 29 times. I think they will contact us on a global scale soon.
www.nsa.gov...

(Sorry I have alot of fourms today)

The link you posted there is a code-breaking excercise, actually.

It wouldn't be a good choice for you to base your predictions of 'Disclosure' on.

Just Sayin'

top topics

join