It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police punch women at local restaurant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
After watching this I couldn't help but think how wrong this is. Why didn't all the sheep in the restaurant subdue the police or use pepper spray or tazers to protect the citizen? would that be wrong? they so often harm citizens not protect. Whats your thoughts? Is this why they made it a crime to video tape police, but they can record us. something has gone very wrong. news like this is reported everyday.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

If you are a policemen watching this video please remind your team of there duty to protect and serve and make changes to stop this behavior. Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
omg...cant believe how they can hit a small women like that....

2 fat guys....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I remember in America about 20 years ago cops in my small town were loved and respected. I am sure there are good policemen but it seems that there has been a drastic change in there training or something. The good ones need to stop this. they have us fighting each other and not stoping the real threat to our freedoms and safety. Everyday I see things like this and it sickens me to watch. If I was a cop I would have trained my men to be honorable. Policemen what has happened? thanks

o and there is no excuse, she swung first. It is a natural instinct to protect your love ones from a threat like that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Not enough on the video to make a desicion but at the begining it appeared that she female had struck the officer first and he was defending himself

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No way, that is appalling. It just goes to show that the police think they are above the law.

Is there anymore to this video Id love to see that copper get a beating.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Curling1

While that's true, that was freakin excessive. Is the emasculation of men so rampant that a man doesn't know how to BEAR HUG A WOMAN! She's freakin tiny! All he had to do was hold her, that's ALL!! Cops are stupid as crap!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It looks to me like the cop was the first one to actually strike, and she retaliated with quite a punch...i would not mess with that woman.

I'm very curious as to what to place before the filming started to cause such a ruckus.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curling1
Not enough on the video to make a desicion but at the begining it appeared that she female had struck the officer first and he was defending himself

That's a good point, here is the complete story from witnesses in the IHop:

the officer, whose name was not known, shouted at a woman sitting in the corner of a booth near the door and then he lunged at her. A woman wearing a black dress appeared to be trying to separate the officer and her friend when the officer slapped her. The woman in the black dress hit him back and he responded with a punch to her face. A second officer came up just as the struggle began. He got involved when it became physical between the first cop and the woman in the black dress and appeared to be trying to separate the two. The first officer pulled the woman in a black dress away from the table, threw her onto the floor and laid on top of her while trying to get handcuffs on one wrist. The second wrist was cuffed when she turned over on her stomach. Within moments, a female officer appeared to hold back the crowd while the woman in the black dress, shoeless, was led out of the restaurant.
SOURCE

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is an already existing thread about this here:Cop Used Excessive Force....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
There is an already existing thread about this here:Cop Used Excessive Force....

We posted at the same time, well, you beat me by 1 minute.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am not usually one to call out for anarchy but in a situation like this, it wouldve been great to see every civilian in that restaurant come to those womens aid.
That is the only way crap like this will get major attention.
These cops are most likely war vets and this is how they treated the civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

He beat you by 1 minute AND 3 days

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

He beat you by 1 minute AND 3 days

oops...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Not judging either way here, I have no idea what happened before the beginning of the video. The woman had her hand on the cop. Was it worth that punch? I doubt it, but I can't know for sure without more to go on. What I am sure of is that discernment seems to be a trait seriously lacking in law enforcement nowadays.

My ultimate gut feeling though is that this was totally unnecessary, especially with another cop standing right there..

Peace

edit on 30-4-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I said it in the other thread. I wouldn't have punched the woman. I would've simply slapped her hand away or just hit her arm with a flashlight if she pulls on me again. It was my understanding that the police were providing security for the IHOP off duty. I would say the reason the police were after the two women in the first place was because IHOP management wanted them gone for any number of reasons. (Me personally I work as a security-officer and I know how this works.)
edit on 5/1/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
that is deffinately not cool. if i was her i would press charges on the officer

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

She fought back,good for her! the officer is nothing but a punk and a coward.Does anyone know what exactly happened?At the beginning,what was he trying to grab from her?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Any person who swings on a cop deserves to be decked.
She's lucky if she isn't charged with assaulting a cop.

For the cops to be called on her in the first place she'd have to be doing something idiotic in the first place.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
at least he punches like a grandma. hah. im laughing right now because of how week and fat that protector is. what an embarrassment, he obviously has no control over himself.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
at least he punches like a grandma. hah. im laughing right now because of how week and fat that protector is. what an embarrassment, he obviously has no control over himself.

If he knocked her out cold you would be like "oh! I BET HE WOULDN'T HIT A MAN LIKE THAT"

It's a lose/lose situation for the cop, if he would have tazed her, you would have said, why couldn't he be physically strong enough to sub due her?

If did sub-due her, you would be like, why is he man handling, and throwing his weight around? You know you would be just like that.

don't even front.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join