It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha, Jesus Christ and Ancient Egyptian were Ukrainians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
here we go...might be stupid but interesting...

link to a full article : english.pravda.ru...

The ‘sensationalist’ article was written by Valery Bebik ( 2 PHD ), a Doctor of Political Sciences, a professor, deputy principal of Ukraine University, the chairman of the board of the All-Ukrainian Association of Political Sciences.

In 2008-2009, the Ukrainian professor shared his amazing observations of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and the ethnic origin of Jesus Christ.

“The name of Egypt’s major temple, Het-ka-Ptah, sounds very much like Ukrainian words ‘hata’ and ‘ptaha’ (‘house’ and ‘bird’). The pictures on the Egyptian pyramids show that Egyptian queens were blonde women with blue eyes, just like many Ukrainian women. One should also pay attention to the fact that the trident, which is currently the minor national emblem of Ukraine, can often be seen there too,” the “scientist” wrote.

“We have already outlined the facts that placed in question the official, the church version of the ethnic origin and the Biblical dates of the life of Jesus Christ and the historical epoch, in which the basis of Christianity was formed. It looks like Christ actually lived 3,000 years before his canonical birth and spoke the Coptic language, which is a close language to the ancestors of contemporary Ukrainians,” The Voice of Ukraine wrote.

It is quite possible that Buddha belonged to the Scythian nation of Budins that lived on the territory of Ancient Ukraine during the first or the second millennium B.C. The name of the nation is still preserved in the names of Ukraine’s contemporary settlements – Seredina-Buda, Buda, and some others,” the newspaper of Ukraine’s Supreme Rada wrote.

edit on 29-4-2011 by romka71 because: forget something

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

YEAH! I knew it!

I am a proud Ukrainian/Canadian...

Perogies rule!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Strange how many threads and news articles and movies try and diminish Christs divinity.
Strange how few attack the integrity of Moses or Mohammed.
If we had half a brain we would nip the little dogs in the busd before its ban Christians time in the world of Jerusalem, and Mecca.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

not another dumb theory ..
...how many more lies

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Strange how many threads and news articles and movies try and diminish Christs divinity.
If we had half a brain we would nip the little dogs in the busd before its ban Christians time in the world of Jerusalem, and Mecca.

Even stranger how so few Christians can offer a insightful and meaningful defense of their faith, instead choosing to attack Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
in all seriousnes.....that man is actualy a chairman in an Ukrainian university ???

I mean, seriously. . ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Thank you very much for posting that article, very interesting. It makes some very good points and the evidence for a fairly advanced culture in the Black Sea region contemporary to the ones in the East has been steadily building. In the very least, since you have a global trade network extant from at least 20,000 years ago carrying amber from the Baltic, it would not be unreasonable that there were marriages between such groups, and trade in slaves.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Even stranger how so few Christians can offer a insightful and meaningful defense of their faith, instead choosing to attack Islam.

Defense of our faith?
We allow two faiths in the west , that label us inferior and attack us every day.
It is called humility and tolerance.
Something the Jews and the Muslims do not show anyone other than their own.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Allow?

Perhaps it is that mindset that has the three faiths at odds with each other?

I think if Christianity would have shown a little more tolerance throughout history you may not have a complaint today.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No one tries to diminish Moses or Mohammeds divinity because they never claimed to be divine!!!

Neither did Jesus, his "divinity" was decided by a vote at the council of Nicea 300 years after his death. Jesus was a man blessed by god I agree but not actually God.

I dont see why christians get so caught up on this, concentrate on the message not the man and your religion moves away from nonsense and myth and starts to make sense

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by romka71

YEAH! I knew it!

Perogies rule!

I'm part Ukrainian, so I will say... Perogies do rule!

The source article is much like the National Enquirer...not sure I believe it!
edit on 30-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

reply to post by romka71

YEAH! I knew it!

Perogies rule!

Haven't anything meaningful to add regarding this "so-called" claim/theory/hypothesis but also having Ukrainian ancestory, will add my vote to "perogies rule" ... especially with fried onions !!

edit on 30/4/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by dreamingawake

reply to post by romka71

YEAH! I knew it!

Perogies rule!

Haven't anything meaningful to add regarding this "so-called" claim/theory/hypothesis but also having Ukrainian ancestory, will add my vote to "perogies rule" ... especially with fried onions !!

edit on 30/4/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

oooh...and bacon....yup, fried bacon....please don't for get the BACON!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

sorry but i'm calling BS

Buddha is a title, not a family name, while accounts of siddartha gautama's birth are conflicting, the Shakya clan to which he belonged to is known to be from the himalayas. and while he was an aryan, so are a lot of brown people in india, and iran.

the ancient egyptians where afro-libyans, a subset of the brunet peoples or "dark whites" [not caucasians, who are from asia] the original inhabitants of the mediterranean area and most of southern asia, they may have been the founders or at least the immediate inheritors of the silk road which has existed since the neolithic.
egyptian queens with blue eyes? never heard of em, aryan invaders, yes . oh and tut being irish/kelt is also nonsense: his grandmother was from Mittani;

those folks were indo-european/aryan.

the image/picture of jesus we have now a days is a phony/europoid image.

did you know that the 1st images of the buddha where copied/based on statues of the greek sun-god apollo?

it sounded like sorcha faal at 1st

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 30-4-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Defense of our faith?
We allow two faiths in the west , that label us inferior and attack us every day.
It is called humility and tolerance.
Something the Jews and the Muslims do not show anyone other than their own.

You mean "we" the people of this knights templar colony?? We the people who are ALL mentioned by the founding fathers? Obviously this "we" doesn't allow anybody, because we're all mentioned in the same place. This isn't a "Christian country" and I have never attacked a Christian in my life. You sound like you need to step outside your door. Yea, exposure to sunlight works wonders.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I apologise, I didnt read your post properly.

People do question Moses and Mohhammeds integrity.

Moses was a Homicidal maniac who sat and watched while half his people including women and children were slaughtered at his command.

Mohhamed was a peadophile who married a 9 year old and consumated the marriage when she 12.

Thats just a start but theres plenty more.

Once again man is not infallible, if you look to the man and not the message a religion is always going to be found to be lacking.
Whatever type of ISM you follow just follow the rules and dont worry about the dogma and youll be a good person

To the OP: Interesting article but unfortunately I too call BS, the bloke above me said it all and better than I could have so check out his post and consider it X2

top topics

join