It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Principles of Global Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Video: www.youtube.com...

I offer to your attention a film about six priorities of the generalized instruments of management by countries and people of Earth.

Before now all of these control mechanisms have been concealed and known but to the few initiates. But today due to the effect of the objective law of time, all the secrets become known and anyone can find the truth if they wish. Now the very same obscure hand has revealed itself, as well as its master who once invented all of these mechanisms and would skillfully trigger them off in the course of the global historical process. Former society did not even have a term to describe the existence of such master. This objective social phenomenon has been termed as ‘conceptual power’ and the mechanisms of warfare and controlling the society were identified as the generalized instruments or principles of mass manipulation used by the conceptual power. When applied within a single frame of society they can be deemed as the generalized instruments of its control, but when exercised by one group against another – as the weapons, i.e. the means of warfare in most general sense. Nowadays, the awareness of these mechanisms can enable a person to stand against the external impact of all the above principles. Besides they are given the conscious choice: either to stay a slave or set oneself free and become the Human Being.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That was a good video, S & F. Yet, I'm having fun today playing the role of an a slave still asleep and I seem to have a lot more friends in doing so. Just remember slavery is good, liberty is bad and life will be much happier.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

ararisq!
All depends on that, what aims you before itself put

join