It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Releases Probe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Short video here (i know that usually the short clips are considered fake) that was recorded on April 27th and uploaded yesterday.

Clip shows a UFO releasing another smaller object which then travels straight up. The small object doesnt actually appear to come straight from the larger one. Instead, it looks like it kind of 'materialises' a short distance above.

I'd love to here peoples opinions on this one, especially on what we are looking at other than the UFO. I cant make out if its hovering a few feet of the ground or next to a crane or what! Any ideas?

Think the clip was shot in night vision so its pretty fuzzy at the start but clears up when it zooms out.

Hope the video works, its my first time embeding.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Strange, no idea what that is. The first object seems to flicker and almost resembles a flare or small campfire to me. The "probe" doesn't come right out of the first object, it becomes visible a little above it.

Strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Could be a campfire but that doesnt explain that other light.

I still dont fully understand what the UFO is hovering next to though...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That T shaped structure to the right looks like a TV antenna which is closer to the camera than whatever that thing is.

This vid scarred the crap out of me lol.

edit on 29/4/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/4/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From what I'm seeing it looks like the UFO is almost sitting directly on top of the TV antenna however, we have no idea as to what distance the object is from the camera so it could be an optical illusion. If it was a camp fire I would hazard a guess and say particles would be flying off in all directions so I think we can rule that out. The part I'm most interested in is the other object that seems to float about directly on-top of the other UFO. Whatever it is, its a very good UFO video.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Yeah, a TV antena fits the part.

Haha that video got me. I was expecting a zombie close-up

top topics

join