It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the World Teacher passed us by? Maitreya the Messiah of the New Age!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My aim is to shed some light on something i stumbled across whilst looking into the whole Antichrist/Messiah scenario.

I remember some talk last year about a one Raj Patel being the Messiah/Maitreya as some referred to him as.

For those of you that don't know go check out Raj Patel on Youtube or read up on Share International's Maitreya...

That being said nothing much came out of that particular movement.

Interestingly enough i found someone proclaiming to be Maitreya but what is of great interest is that this guy in my honest opinion actually fits the bill.

Having heard his music and message i can honestly say we may have missed the signs here guys.

This guy made an Album called Maitreya TFA (The Falling Away) which as i understand it comes from a passage in the bible which relates to something happening before the antichrist is revealed. The Album is 13 tracks long and has some really catchy songs although this may not be to everyones liking.

Anyhows i really thought it would be worth bringing some light on this and hope to open up some discussion on the topic.

Feel free to chip in..

I will post 3 of the songs that i really enjoyed and also attach a link to the Youtube page.

Youtube Channel Link:

www.youtube.com...

Personally i think this guy could be The World Teacher that many have been talking about.. the new age messiah so to speak..

I reccomend listening to what this guys music says as its all relevent to the conspiracies we talk about on here.

Just a couple of points to note also, from his songs/messages it seems he is an Aquarian residing in East London and if those of you that know, you will remember Benjamin Creme saying that the Maitreya or World Teacher will come as the Water Bearer and is currently residing in East London!!

I know a lot of people don't really believe in a New Age Messiah but i think its at least worth a look in.

Thanks for taking the time to read and discuss.

T7
edit on 29-4-2011 by nakiannunaki because: Links fixed.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

We will be waiting for you to get those links embedded. I would like to hear more about this but unfortunately your connections are bugging out. Not working at all. Thanks for fixing them.

edit:S&F
edit on 29-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Hey NC Cheers! Should be working now..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
oh no...the world teacher spends his time making youtube videos?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fair warning to all, if you are looking for a messiah outside of yourselves, you will always be lead down the wrong path. The messiah, the teacher, the bringer of peace, is-has-and always will be found within yourSELF.

Don't you have a conscience?
Don't you know what is right and wrong?

Stop fighting against and reasoning against your OWN conscience, and this world will heal.
Don't do what your flesh demands, but do what your conscience tells you is right, and we will have peace.
Don't judge others for what they do, look at the iniquities which burden them, and there you will find the enemy of their conscience. Help them fight it by tearing down the iniquities.

The messiah already came. The messiah already accomplished what he came to do.

The rest is on US.

Christ is the messiah

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Fair warning to all, if you are looking for a messiah outside of yourselves, you will always be lead down the wrong path. The messiah, the teacher, the bringer of peace, is-has-and always will be found within yourSELF.

Stop fighting against and reasoning against your OWN conscience, and this world will heal.
Don't do what your flesh demands, but do what your conscience tells you is right, and we will have peace.
Don't judge others for what they do, look at the iniquities which burden them, and there you will find the enemy of their conscience. Help them fight it by tearing down the iniquities.

The rest is on US.

Christ is the messiah

With Love,

Your Brother

I think that is more of a religious take on things, saying that Jesus was the Messiah and such..

The Jews don't believe he was the Messiah they still think he is to come..
The Bible (Religious) says that the antichrist will come in the end days.. Some believe that Maitreya will be the Antichrist..

However what you are talking about is us being God... Something which is very much a New Age way of thinking and according to the bible, blashphemous.

So everyone has their opinion and i respect that but it don't make either of us right.. that's why i don't lend myself to extreams but rather stay balanced and open minded.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

And why not...? Wouldn't that make the Messiah pretty cool.. given that he is trendy enough to rap!?

Besides music/art has always been the way in which god speaks to mankind..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

However what you are talking about is us being God... Something which is very much a New Age way of thinking and according to the bible, blashphemous.

Exactly, there's nothing "new" about the New Age movement, it's the serpent's lie from the garden re-packaged for the 20th Century...

"You can be gods.."

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe Raj Patel himself actually is doing good things; I don't know much about him. I'll have to look into his work more. But the Alice Bailey-influenced-(pseudo-Theosophical)-teachings of Benjamin-Creme are questionable.

If you really want to learn about Maitreya, study Tibetan Buddhism and Gnosis (links):

Maitreya

The Maitreya Project

The Avatar of Aquarius

Maitreya's Ornament of Clear Realization

Buddha Nature: The Mahayana Uttaratantra Shastra

The Antichrist, from The Great Rebellion by Samael Aun Weor

edit on 29-4-2011 by Tamahu because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

The rest is on US.

Christ is the messiah

With Love,

Your Brother

I think that is more of a religious take on things, saying that Jesus was the Messiah and such..

The Bible (Religious) says that the antichrist will come in the end days.. Some believe that Maitreya will be the Antichrist..

So everyone has their opinion and i respect that but it don't make either of us right.. that's why i don't lend myself to extreams but rather stay balanced and open minded.

I am not talking about US being God. We are images of the creator, copies. Look in the mirror, the image is a copy of your flesh. What animates that flesh is a copy of the creator.

It is not new age, it is as old as time.

It is Blasphemous because some Man said it is Blasphemous. It is a concept that it is evil to think this way. The fruit of the knowledge of good and evil is why man refuses to recognise his own divinity within himself.

Stop eating the fruit so that you can enter into the Garden again.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

It is good that you attempt to stay balanced and open minded.

As you believe in the matreya, then what does he actually represents?

He is only a divine teacher, not the Almighty, thus he would not need your recognition or worship. That would have been true blasphemy.

In our increasing interlinked world where information is within fingertips, you would have realized what would his message be all about, being that he is an emissary of our Creator.

Throughout centuries, many divine teachers had been sent to Earth, to teach and guide us, at times successful, at times not, some elevated, some murdered, but their messages had been recorded on texts which we this generation can readily search, read, discuss and contemplate for our next actions.

It is those messages that are critical and vital, not the messengers/teachers, for they are only passing words and guidance from our Creator whom loved us all and cared enough to send them to us-his children.

While many evil men had attempted to corrupt and misled others using His name and very words throughout centuries of our civilisation, the truth can only be gleaned by the consistancy and core of His message - love, compassion and a destiny to fulfill by us, not harming or hurting others.

As we are His children, His love and gifts lay within us, and it is the spark fo awareness that makes us all alive. to ask, to seek and to find out on our own free will for we are not meant to be robots. . Respect the teachers by all means, but Seek not nor worship the teachers, but focus only on the messages by the teachers

And those messages had already been sent and written in many different languages across many different geological barriers our ancestors faced in the past, while worshipping our common Creator, whom is known by many names and forms.

It's time to mature. We are no longer supposed to be spoon fed anymore. Graduation is near.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The rest is on US.

Christ is the messiah

With Love,

Your Brother

My beloved IAMIAM, you may be of God, as is every creature of his, but you are yet to take on Christ, else the work of God would have been done and you would not be in corruption right now. All things come alike to both the believer and the non-believer, as ordained; and thus all have been concluded in unbelief, that all might receive salvation in mercy, as Paul stated to you in Romans 11.

You are a believer in Christ, therefore I will bring to your attention that which was stated in Hebrews 4, "If Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day; there remains therefore a rest to the people (creatures) of God." Before Jesus was crucified, he left you with one of the two great commandments, as his mission was to fulfill the first great commandment; and that commandment was "Love your neighbor AS yourself": for your neighbor is one with you.

But as you could not fulfill the first great commandment, and Christ had to do it on your behalf, that through him you might be reconcilled to God, so also it is that since you are unable to fulfill the second great commandment, a peace offering must be made on your behalf, that you might be reconciled to each other: for you must first be reconciled to each other before being reconciled to God, Godlike.

You might not have heard of this, but hence Isaiah stated to you, "That which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider". The Ten Commandments were written on TWO tablets of STONE, signifying the two great commandments; and at the time the commandments were instituted, two sacrificial lamb offerings were also instituted: one in the morning (the first coming) and the other in the evening (the second coming): one for sin against God, the other for iniquity against each other. These are the two cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat (Hebrews 9: 5), and the two sons of oil, or anointed ones (Zechariah 4). And hence the vision to Peter of Christ being crucified again.

Do not discount anything, nor discredit anyone; but take on the light of Christ and love your neighbor as yourself: for your love today lights the path of the future. If you are a believer, allow God to do his work, as you are simply a creature of his, as are all creatures: for in him all things exist, the Divine and Pure Energy/Spirit you/all refer to as God. One who claims not to believe in God, but does believe in love, does believe in God: for the light of God is love. Peace be with you!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Be patient my friend. All things have their season. What you wait for has already come.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
REALITY IS FKING BROKEN MAN AND IT'S APPARENTLY MY FAULT!

My twisted evil scum family man I should've NEVER listened to people like the mother of my son ELISSA, family or even that AL G fer who all encouraged me to write down the awesome things I was just starting to randomly know about the language code etc. After a brief time of watching my evil mother beast freak troll digging through my garbage like a monster throug hthe notes realit suddenly went friggin uber retarded and she stopped scribbling down gibberish and acting so messed up and instead started walking around with her nose in the air and giving me the evil grins while some kind of messed up evil thing started screwing my mind up.

This hole family is friggin dirt and now that they'd arrangd in the most warped ways for me to be homeless, destitute and trapped here for the most part I figure fk it I'll rat them out. You see it's the english that came along and and started trashing stuff. The enemy was Tosh/Chadwick my mother and the metric stuff. It's quite interesting as you watch this entire family of slime work together for over 20 yeas to set up this situation of misery then all the air head losers of the valley try to pawn off like life is what I MAKE IT! What a load of sht@! Like I can't see what the people of this city and this family have been doing for decaedes to constantly guide me into going to places I didn't want to. You can all play it off whoever you want but I see enough of your evil little game with Angela and Josh trying to somehow play off the idea that my son and I and thei dirt immoral bloodlines of filth are in somehow swap around. Like the scum at various location I'd go putting me in certain room numbers like 315 3/15 her sons bdate then 101 10/1 her b-date. Then this city sticking me in rooms like 311 3/11 my ex's bdate, 252 / OB as in O'B rien her last name.

You people are fking fk'd up! And i really like how you took the perfect measurements in miles around dome on the rock and added in the one for me on my date 7/28/76 322 / CBB 28.76 deg 322km... leading to sadad or SAD DAD which is about acorrding to wiki 101 km from damascus... You scum sticking me in endles confusion with your evil friggin game deserve to burn in friggin hell and I hope you all do. And the name apparently coming from the old testament and meaning ruined or destroyed like I've been totally set up and destroyed because I gave up living long and just sat back tucked away in the corner growing more and more resentful until this time.

234+432=666
IC XC
99 90 ->

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think it's only cool if you like rap. I don't so a rapping messiah would be my vision of hell or a very bad comedy.

Narayanan Krishna is a guy I see being closer to what I envision as a messiah. He is doing something useful which has a great message and doesn't need to jazz it up with video effects and beats.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join