It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

other dimensions, a misconception?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i've heard some stories lately about traveling between dimensions and theories about what it would look like. there's only one problem. without ruling out the possibility of other worlds (it might even be a part of the answer), when people hear about physics and those infamous 10-11-12-26 fractal dimensions, they associate immediately dimensions with ''other world''

this thread is basically a rectification that need to be done
those fractal dimensions are in fact advances maths and only advanced maths. their purposes is to create different kind of math to validate different theories about particles or energy states of those particles. once all of the equations of all the different dimensions match, it means that a new behaviour of a particle has been discovered! this type of mathematical process are very useful when it comes to quantum physics, but also with some well known principles ( the gravitational pull/push and its effect on light, for instance)

im new here so if it's not in the right forum, feel free to change it! and i need to study this site to now how to include text and videos
but like i said its an innocent rectification!

thank you
chuck

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dimensions is a purely mathematical concept, however, in terms of its reality, basically, it has to do with cyclical time, as well as alternate possible timelines. Effectivley, every action we take is bound by a time cycle, or in other words, we must be able to act in a manner that is stable or self-supporting in the universe, such actions are bound to particular frequencies, and differing frequencies correspond to different breadths of time cycles.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Everything is consciousness, all the other dimensions are just different levels of the same consciousness, we exist in all the dimensions of the consciousness, but we have been made to focus our attention on only this minuscule third dimension of the consciousness, that's why we find it difficult to acknowledge the existence of other dimensions.
www.alchemyrealm.com...

The plot gets thicker as although you are incarnated in the 3rd dimension, here you also have parts of yourself in many other dimensions at the same time. What you know of yourself is very limited due to a lack of incarnation and disconnection from interdimensional perception. You are a huge consciousness which has unlimited power to create whatever you want and you have parts of yourself in many dimensions simultaneously. You have only brought with you a portion of yourself and have left behind much of your consciousness in the dimensions above nine. The high dimensions of consciousness contain different levels of awareness and spiritual powers. You may have also incarnated in other bodies, other physical dimensions and on other planets at the same time. Parts of you are probably all over the Universe.

At a certain level of your consciousness you are aware of all of your lives and all of yourself. The part that has incarnated here is but a tiny piece of a much larger being.

edit on 29-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: we already are, what we want to become.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My understanding is that there are seven major dimensions or densities each with an infinite number of sub dimensions, and each being of a different vibrational spectrum.
Our present reality being the third density, can be explained by an intersection in both space/time and time/space which is oriented and expressed in three dimensional geometry by two intersections which, when projected in both time/space and space/time, form one point.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

The plot gets thicker as although you are incarnated in the 3rd dimension, here you also have parts of yourself in many other dimensions at the same time. What you know of yourself is very limited due to a lack of incarnation and disconnection from interdimensional perception. You are a huge consciousness which has unlimited power to create whatever you want and you have parts of yourself in many dimensions simultaneously. You have only brought with you a portion of yourself and have left behind much of your consciousness in the dimensions above nine. The high dimensions of consciousness contain different levels of awareness and spiritual powers. You may have also incarnated in other bodies, other physical dimensions and on other planets at the same time. Parts of you are probably all over the Universe. At a certain level of your consciousness you are aware of all of your lives and all of yourself. The part that has incarnated here is but a tiny piece of a much larger being.

This to some degree is true.

The plot gets thicker as although you are incarnated in the 3rd dimension, here you also have parts of yourself in many other dimensions at the same time.

This is because time is from the higher densities simultaneous, as the higher self can access space/time time/space

You are a huge consciousness which has unlimited power to create whatever you want and you have parts of yourself in many dimensions simultaneously.

We are a small part of that infinite consciousness each with our own identity but all part of the one infinite intelligent energy........we are all one!

You have only brought with you a portion of yourself and have left behind much of your consciousness in the dimensions above nine. The high dimensions of consciousness contain different levels of awareness and spiritual powers. You may have also incarnated in other bodies, other physical dimensions and on other planets at the same time.

Not entirely correct, we are our own entity in this time/space. Understanding a connection between creation and evolution is imperative to understanding the relevance of our consciousness at this point in time.
Most of the entities incarnate at this present time are not originally from this planet, they are in fact entities from higher densities, from other civilisations, incarnate here at this time for the purpose of experience and self evolution. Unfortunately third density is such that we are veiled from our previous incarnations.
We are incarnate in all physical bodies everywhere in the universe from the perspective that "we are all one".

At a certain level of your consciousness you are aware of all of your lives and all of yourself. The part that has incarnated here is but a tiny piece of a much larger being.

This can be accomplished here at this time to someone who is adept in accessing intelligent infinity, but to the larger community is something that is achieved once you ascend to the 4th density.
edit on 29-4-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
hola!!

many thanks for the replies
but my rectification was about the quantum calculations of dimensions and only about calculations. consciousness is another debate
let me explain myself in quoted terms

in the solution of an initial-value problem,the timevariable t plays a special role. at any stage of the process one has at hand one or more functions of some other variables, which we shall call space variable, and the functions describe an instantaneous state of a physical system.

this is from a book i looooove "difference methods for initial-value problems" by richtmyer and morton

thank you
chuck

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wrong Forum.

This is a science related thread and should be in a 'science' forum.

Metaphysics refers to a type of philosophy, not 'quantum physics'

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chuckAchuck

If you have a two dimensional world on paper, adding the third dimension creates the possibilty for an infinite number of such worlds, in parallel with the first one. Adding a forth dimension to our 3 dimensional world, theoretically, would do the same thing. It allows for entire other universes that are only micrometers or less away from ours along this 4th axis.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
When you begin contemplating a fractal universe wherein we occupy one of the infinite layers of such a structure you start to realize that science becomes just as moot as objective and religious explanation.

There may literally be no end to the space outward in this universe, and there could literally be no end to the space inside of of this universe, scoping down to the tiniest part of ourselves, is merely another universe of a smaller unknowable scale.

This is when I start considering alternate realities, states of being, dimensional existence and the like.

There could quite literally be an infinite number of different realities, layered unseen over the infinite layers of the reality we currently occupy.

Its baffling, and science will never be able to prove it exists, because any of the information that would be needed to describe such a structure would not be understandable to the human mind.

It simply is (in my opinion)

Such is why I and many others will call it "The Great Mystery"

Surrender to it, and enjoy the understanding of exploring it, but lets not claim to know it all, for it may very well be endless beyond imagining.

-GM

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hello everyone!

first of all i would like to spread some thanks around because replies were really interesting

secondoo, i would like to apologize for puting this thread in the wrong forum. i figured that since it was touching the realm of other dimensions, it would be considered as metaphysic! but i was clearly wrong.
and at last, im new here so i don't really know how to structure my text and clarify my thoughts. i was only replying to some people who thought the 26 dimension theory was on a physical scale ( they thought we could travel between them, which is not impossible, but the 26 dimensions theory is purely mathematical)

i'll be more vigilant from now on

chuck

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This world, the earth can't symbolise that which is above. What is materialism?

top topics

join