It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What society expect and what taxpayers get... Share your dissaponting stories of taxpayer funded 's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
'I expect the schools to teach student critical thinking skills, capable of finding a better way to do things. If the juvililes are outlaws there shoule be a seperate school for them (That used to be the military)

I expect power and water to cost the same as drilling your own well/installing your own generator.

I expect the police to return stolen goods to thei rightful owners and for bodily crimes apprehend the violators for justice (what percentage of their time is spent on that? sarcasim dripping) no the entire justice system has become nothing but a bunch of shakedawn thugs that would have done the on30's mafia proud. (Prove me wrong. dollar value returned to owner vs dollar value taken from earner (tickets/fines/fees of any sort))

I expect to pay the souless minions of the government sucking the life out of the taxpayer to survive on 'less' than the people who actually work who have to deal with all the uncertancies of having an 'in demand job skills' and who have a portion of their earnings drained before the skilled person even has a chance to decide what is a worthy cause and what is not.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ditto......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We expect to be able to live our lives here in peace without a new law passed almost daily to prevent that from happening.
Leave us alone and stick to the basics.
S&F
Iwinder

new topics

join