It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory TV Show? (Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello, all! I am a huge conspiracy nut, and when I found this site I made an account immediately. Anyway, I have been writing a series of teleplays that are built on some famous conspiracy theories, and I wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in watching it. Here is the gist (and it's copyrighted, so don't even think about stealing it): In a post-apocalyptic world, a group of teenagers has to survive by battling zombies (generic, I know). But when they are forced to live underground when alien greys looking for a new home invade, and underneath the surface of Earth are things they never could have imagined.

What do you think? Would you watch it?

(I left out some major details just so if someone DOES buy it I don't give too much away. ; )

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EcakCake

Welcome and good luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EcakCake

Sounds fun, but the quality of a good story can be ruined in production. Make sure you cast well too.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Even though I love Zombie flics I think you need to leave that out. You have an apocalypse, Zombie invasion, and then Grey invasion. The survivors then have to go underground. What are the people living for? The worlds gone to hell three times over in this scenario. Now if the Grey's are responsible for all of this then okay, but there is just to much going on for it all to be random. My opinion.

join