It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Apsheronsk Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey folks, hows it going.

Just found this interesting footage on youtube of a UFO over Apsheronsk in Russia, recorded sometime this month.

Doesnt look fake to me, but i'd like to hear your opinions on what you guys think it is.

Video shows the craft from two different angles. It appears to be stationary with random bursts of light within the vacinity every now and then.

Looks to me like a TR-3B. Take a look

Here is the Link as i couldnt figure out how to embed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Embedded for your ease:

Funny, my mate called me up a week ago, saying as the very first thing that he just saw two ufos and what he described I imagined looked something like that. Of course that doesnt prove anything and me being one for proof... well, those lights could be a lot of things

Keeps the fire burning though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
First I wanted to state that video does not provide visual to determine if is a burning object, plane or whatever... but

looking at 58 seconds few times.... I DON'T know.... we need more eyes and brains....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
These UFOs look a lot like the ones I saw last Friday. I know for certain that they were not airplanes because of how they moved and the light they gave off. I doubt that they were any sort of top secret aircraft as well because they were not flying in a fixed formation and would come very close to each other.

S&F to the OP

This is the thread on my similar siting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting. One of the better videos, but the quality isn't great. As it was recorded in Russia, I am guessing they have not caught up with HD quality just yet.

No doubt somebody will be along to de-bunk and come up with all the reasons why it isn't E.T.

S&F as I haven't seen this one previously.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Looks to me like a TR-3B. Take a look

Hmmm... I hadn't heard of a TR-3B before, but it definitely looks like one. Very interesting. I gonna have to do some research.

Here's what the TR-3B looks like...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

recorded sometime this month

The video is definitely interesting .. but ... it's from St. Petersburg Russia 1997 !

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

Yes. Looking for information on the TR-3B alone will take you down a very interesting path if you dig deep enough.

I recommend looking into the Belgium UFO flap if your interested. I think most of the sightings around that time were of the TR-3B. And if you take into account theories that it is our governments tech, then that would mean that they had that kind of technology around 20-30 years ago.

Hardcore eh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Haha guess that explains the bad camera quality!

Well found.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Pause the vid at exactly 21 sec. There are a few airplanes clearly visible

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Pretty cool video. I have to say though that I'm getting a bit tired of the TR-3B crap, there is no such thing. I wouldn't go as far to say that there's no way the US (or any government) isn't testing top secret aircraft but these traingle craft have been seen pre-manned flight (plenty of threads that will mention that on ATS) and honestly if any government had these things with what they are reported to be able to do and as far back as The Belgium Flap the world would look a lot different today...something like that is called a game changer. Read Leslie Kean or Col. John Alexander's books.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hate to beat a dead horse but if you pause it at the flash you will see the planes. It's between 20 and 21 secs in.
edit on 27-4-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join