It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunrise UFO April 2011...UFO,Star,Planet? Added Moscow UFOS April 26 pretty cool..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So to me it does look odd...but Im usually at work before sunrise to be able to notice whats usual...before I started woking again I wasnt up til noon most days so I wouldnt even know where to start to know whats to be expected at this tim...it does look intresting tho....it does move but i dont know if that it just the earths rotation..

Look close to the object moving above the one thats hovering it seems to almost stop above it...i have seen alot of these vids recently from Russi and I feel they are closer to the real deal then most others
edit on 27-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Probably Venus , the guy that filmed it probably knows that and that's why he goes overboard with shaky cam.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's Venus, without a doubt. And it's the user moving more than the planet.

Addendum: from

earthsky.org...

The amazingly bright object up before the sun in April 2011 is the planet Venus. Look east at early dawn before the sun comes up!

edit on 27-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: more info

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

its starts off below the wires and ends up above them...i think its more than just a shaky cam..thats why i asked if it was just the earths rotation...
edit on 27-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

It's Venus. It does look like the cameraman probably knows and all the zooming in and shaky camera is to try and make it look more mysterious. I'd say it probably is deceptive enough to be labeled a hoax.

If you ever have questions about what should be in the sky, you need this:

www.stellarium.org...

I use Starry Night but hear good things about Stellarium and it doesn't cost $100.00

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yup Yup... Venus. Threw me the first time I saw it too though. That Stellarium thing looks pretty cool too. Downloading it now.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Wolfetone because: Checked out the previous post too

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

post by gdaub23
Look close to the object moving above the one thats hovering it seems to almost stop above it...i have seen alot of these vids recently from Russi and I feel they are closer to the real deal then most others

The video you added is just planes , UFO's dont have aviation lights .
The video is by Oleg Tarabanov who has a lot of video's of planes , he either believes they are UFO's or he's a Hoaxer , personally I think it's the latter .
The area he films from is called sokolinaya gora ,moscow which has four airport close by .

edit on 27-4-2011 by gortex because: ETA

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

You'd be surprised just how fast some planets move in the sky, particularly Venus (not saying you dont already know that)... First time I saw it and mistook it for something it was setting in the late evening 15 years back and over the course of 5 minutes it went from about 40 degrees off the horizon to 25-30 degrees (and behind a hill). Wasn't until latter that i realized it must have been Venus, the speed it set at was surprising.

I think that is what gets people the most, they dont expect a planet or star to visibly move like that in that time frame to the point where you can see it change position rapidly even with the naked eye.

I think all people interested in UFO's should have a crash course in Venus, Jupiter and the ISS spotting/recognition.

So yeah I say like others its most likely Venus that this guy caught... **Shakes his fist at Venus**

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
First time I saw it and mistook it for something it was setting in the late evening 15 years back and over the course of 5 minutes it went from about 40 degrees off the horizon to 25-30 degrees (and behind a hill).

Not possible. Every celestial object in the sky appears to move at 15 degrees per hour. The only things that show their true motion are meteors. Even comets are generally moving too slow to be seen with the naked eye. You can see motion when celestial objects are very near the horizon but you're seeing them move minutes of arc, not degrees.

top topics

join