It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House releases Obama birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

news.yahoo.com

The White House on Wednesday morning released the president's long form birth certificate (pdf) in an attempt to put "birther" questions to rest.

"The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn't good for the country. It may have been good politics and good T.V., but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country," White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I still see errors in it, your opinions? I thought in the 60's african wasn't a race, they were still called "negro"? And isn't there supposed to be a crease in it, since they are mailed? I didn't see this posted in the search, sorry if it has been. How many pages do I have to write in here for it to let me post... grrr

Deebo

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Grrr NOW I see this has been posted.. Fix the search!!

Deebo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

I'm psychic.
I predict that over the next few days, ATS will have about 12 news threads on this topic created by people who didnt bother to do a search to see if one had already been created.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
it is NOT birth certificate. it is a certificate of live birth. two different things.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Deebo

I'm psychic.
I predict that over the next few days, ATS will have about 12 news threads on this topic created by people who didnt bother to do a search to see if one had already been created.

I did do a search, search works for me maybe 1 out of 20 times. Mods delete please.

Deebo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's not the original, it's a copy printed on the 25th April 2011....Still....NO ORIGINAL !!! A COPY can be MADE UP !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
it is NOT birth certificate. it is a certificate of live birth. two different things.

I know that, but the rules say, state the title exactly how it appears in the article.

Deebo

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Please add to one of many existing threads.

Closed.

top topics

join