It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nuclear wasteland - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I just found this rather disturbing video which two guys made of their drive upto 1.5km distance from Fukushima.
Even though their conversation is in Japanese, the message is hard hitting as the video pretty much speaks for it's self. Since there is now an enforced exclusion zone, this may be one of the last videos to show the rad levels and tsunami/quake damage and the poor animals left behind.... sad.... really sad....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Wow.. This video really shows...
There is no one there...
Who's trying to do anything?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Those guys must have a death wish......maybe they don't die today or tomorrow but I do believe that they seriously must have damaged their health in some way just to post on YouTube REALLY? Not sure what to say about that video, it was interesting but dang REALLY?????

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ik think this video has already been posted a while back...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

I checked through the first 2 pages and also did a search and did not find the video already posted.
If anyone can link the existing video, perhaps the mods can close this thread,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Such a shame when you see the dogs walking about looking for humans, they are all on borrowed time, I would have picked up the first bunch that where walking about then gotten out of there. P.s those people that filmed this will end up with cancer guaranteed cant believe that they wore no protective clothing whatsoever

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
P.s those people that filmed this will end up with cancer guaranteed cant believe that they wore no protective clothing whatsoever
It's not guaranteed, but they're taking a big risk. I wouldn't go closer than 2 miles without protective gear. It's amazing how many of the men who fought in the "chernobyl war" are still alive. A lot of them have died, but a lot are still alive too.

Arnie Gunderson said pieces of fuel rods have been found up to 2 miles away from the site, so those guys are will within the zone where fuel rods have been found. If they get too close to one of those, their goose is cooked.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by snewpers

I checked through the first 2 pages and also did a search and did not find the video already posted.
If anyone can link the existing video, perhaps the mods can close this thread,

PEACE,
RK

Here you go:
Previous post

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Snewpers,
Thanks for that,

Mods,
Please can you close this thread?

PEACE,