It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What causes violence and addiction...........one of the most insightful videos I've seen in a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Very insightful and helpful video. Worth the time, this is a long one but vital for anyone planning on having children and anyone struggling with addiction or violence.

This movie also explains what is wrong with our planet today.

Like Add toShare Loading... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. Link to this video: EmbedEmail this video Facebook Twitter Buzz orkut tumblr. Blogger Myspace hi5 Bebo StumbleUpon show more Loading... There is no Interactive Transcript.
Uploaded by TZMOfficialChannel on Jan 25, 2011

This is the Official Online (Youtube) Release of "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" by Peter Joseph. [30 subtitles ADDED!]

On Jan. 15th, 2011, "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" was released theatrically to sold out crowds in 60 countries; 31 languages; 295 cities and 341 Venues. It has been noted as the largest non-profit independent film release in history.

This is a non-commercial work and is available online for free viewing and no restrictions apply to uploading/download/posting/linking - as long as no money is exchanged.

A Free DVD Torrent of the full 2 hr and 42 min film in 30 languages is also made available through the main website [below], with instructions on how one can download and burn the movie to DVD themselves. His other films are also freely available in this format.

It does take a village to raise a child and how we interact with each other and how kind or mean we are to each other does matter.

This single movie, to me, explains where we have gone wrong...........it lies in our value system and how our current value system is decaying humanity.

edit on 26-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

My friend, just about everybody and their goat knows about this video.

Nonetheless, it is very true. Too bad this isn't in the not-so-distant future if we don't wipe ourselves out.

Peace.
edit on 26-4-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Very insightful and helpful video. Worth the time, this is a long one...

And for those of us who dont have 2 hours and 41 minutes to find out what the video is even about, could you at least give a summary of its content and the main points raised?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What time do I skip to?

I have the video on disk and saw it a while ago, I don't want to watch the entire thing again, only the part your talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Ahhhhhhhhh but I bet you have two hours to blow watching some meaningless dribble on TV or playing a video game or yaking on your cell phone.

Well, just for you and because I'm not always the best with words and I'm still contemplating this movie here is a intellegent summary that will only take ten minutes of your time.

Something has got to change. The way humanity is headed, with 20,000 people (mostly children) dying everyday, war, starvation, violence and all the rest of it............we as a species are headed for self-destruction.

It's evident things have got to change, we can no longer just keep going along the way we are "business as usual".

Our current system doesn't work. The movie, the long 2 hour version shows us how it could work.

at 5:50 "As long as we use money and the bottom-line is profit then those who control the money are able to make the laws in their favor and that means that they really don't care about people they care about wealth, property and power when that is the main incentive. So, when we use a monetary system there is no justice within this system there is no making this system equitable. What we need is an entirely new system that we call a Resource Based Economy.

edit on 26-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Added synopsis.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Ahhhhhhhhh but I bet you have two hours to blow watching some meaningless dribble on TV or playing a video game or yaking on your cell phone.

Zero out of three.
*Havnt watched any TV at all since the Chinese F1 grand prix on the 17th.
*Spent about an hour maximum in the last week playing (one) games. Not really my thing.
*Havnt made any calls on the phone in about a week. Mostly its switched off. Somebody called me a few days ago.

But now that you've summarised the video... I tend to agree with you on its importance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Additional information that might prove helpful.

This is simply another synopsis and the beginning of explaining how obsolete our current monetary system is and how we can change it.

We are at a crossroads..............we can continue same old same old way or try and think our way into a newer more beneficial way for all humans to live.

Now, the last time I mentioned in previous posts that we can't keep going the way of some have so much they can't possibly spend it all in a hundred lifetimes and some have nothing, through no fault of their own except they had the luck of being born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mankind must at this time, it is critical, that our way of "doing business" must change or there is the real possiblity we are going to become extinct.

We can no longer just keep going the way we are going. Anyone that can't or won't see this is part of the problem.

It's time for real change on a global scale.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Where did all the money come from to promote this in such a big way? I smell a great big Rothschild rat (no offense to rats intended). In 20 languages, in 60 countries at theaters? No way this could happen without big brother's say so.
Zeitgeist 1 was full of lies about pagan deities. Drawing parallels between them and Jesus Christ that simply were not true. They did not all have 12 disciples, were not crucified, etc etc etc. According to experts on these religions, anyway. But they don't have to worry about that, since their references were Jordan Maxwell (who named himself after one of Blavatsky's "ascended masters", Jordanus Maximus, tee hee) and Acharya S's book, which is like something that might have been advertised in FATE magazine.
The part of Addendum about the Federal Reserve was correct. But the last part, with the futurist nonsense, was not in any way realistic or desirable.
The only answer is fierce nationalism, sincerely nationalistic governments, not in the sense that they attack each other or make empires, but that they avoid the problems that international finance has created. Avoid globalism.
It is interesting that the only religion they really attempt to discredit is Christianity. The makers of the film have a big problem with Christianity. Not Judaism, not Islam, they devote their first whole film to debunking Christianity.
This is an example of mixing truth with BS to get people to buy the BS part.
Any time anyone talks about eliminating profit, what they mean is that only an inner party will profit.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

And everything I've seen over the course of my life indicates that it is a small cabal that has created this situation, contrary to what the film says.

This is sounding more and more like:

Planned-opolis - More Fantasies from the Minds of Eco-Tyrants

I've heard the words "sustainability" and "unsustainable" several times now. This is right out of the UN's Agenda 21, which is associated with depopulation plans such as the UN Biodiversity report.
edit on 26-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: editing typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You would have better luck on finding good advice on raising children from Dr. James W. Prescott, a neuropsychologist.

www.violence.de...

And, as far as the diet/nutrition aspects of raising children, Dr. Russell Blaylock.

video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Humanity cannot keep going the way we are going or we will never make it to a class 1.

At least these people are trying to think outside the box.

You seem like your happy to remain in that box, even if that box is eventually going to get crushed.

Can you come up with a better idea?

Bet you haven't even given this idea half a chance.

A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge...........OHD

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I also see, at 2:12:22, Whites with southern accents are portrayed as the dumb enemies of the Zeitgeist movement, by their complaining about the fact that what the film advocates is Communism, in a new package, which is exactly what it does. Not jews with a New York accent, not blacks, not arabs or asians. Whites.

"At last the clouds part to show the true sky." - Year of The Dragon

At 2:16:52, again with the Christians. Before that, a woman is shown kneeling in prayer in a building with stained glass windows (a Church, in other words), while a dollar sign floats in the air in front of her.
So the problem is White Christians. Not too subtle.
This is the same old people (Rothschild / Rockefeller / Bank of International Settlements / Bilderbergs), floating a possible co-opt of the popular worldwide frustration with the crimes of international finance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

They are not thinking outside the box. I'll wager money that this has all been financed by the bankers. Doing the same thing when they financed Communism. It was supposed to be the exact opposite of Capitalism, right? The "worker's paradise", right? The bankers realize that they need to create and control false resistances, or they won't run things any more, and they might end up hanging from a light pole. So that's exactly what they're doing.

And at 2:24:50, the inevitable Malthusian depopulation arguments commence. Too many people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What idea am I supposed to give a chance? A society without money? That is exactly what Communism sought to do. No property. That is exactly the idea behind the UN's Agenda 21. The first time these ideas were put on paper, to my knowledge, was when they were carried by a courier on horseback, who was killed by a stroke of lightning. He was carrying the manifesto of Adam Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati. The papers were discovered, reprinted and sent to all the royal houses of Europe to try to warn the monarchs.
The goals stated that private property, religion, the family, and several other things were "unsustainable" and should be eliminated. For the most part, this warning went unheeded. the things to be eliminated or changed were:

"(a) Abolition of monarchies and all ordered governments,

(b) Abolition of private property and inheritances,

(c) Abolition of patriotism and nationalism,

(d) Abolition of family life and the institution of marriage, and the establishment of communal education of children,

(e) Abolition of all religion."

Yes, the people who run the world are destroying it. They know exactly what they are doing. They are also very likely the financiers of these movies.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescentHumanity cannot keep going the way we are going or we will never make it to a class 1.

You seem like your happy to remain in that box, even if that box is eventually going to get crushed.

Can you come up with a better idea?

A "Class 1". The language of the technocrats. I don't think you'd like living in such a world as Kaku would have, because you would be just a cog, as would almost all people.
You put some very big words in my mouth. I guess you didn't get the part about dichotomies, but then again neither did the authors of the film.
Sure I can, but most people wouldn't like it very much. This type of one-world nonsense has been hammered into people so much, they are so opposed to the natural order of things, they couldn't stomach the intro.
When this banker-scripted nonsense fails, it could very well be the end of humanity.

top topics

join