It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona inmate attacks jailer to stay behind bars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Arizona inmate attacks jailer to stay behind bars

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - An Arizona jail inmate who feared he would be killed by a Mexican drug cartel if were set free assaulted a detention officer in order to remain behind bars, authorities said on Tuesday.

Alexandro Guerrero, 26, was about to be released from Pinal County jail on April 17 when he repeatedly punched and kicked a detention officer, breaking his nose
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As for why he did it
Guerrero told officers that he was dealing drugs in Yuma
for Mexico's powerful Zetas drug cartel, and feared release from the lock-up
you see at some point the cartel labeled Guerrero as a snitch and we all know what the Zetas do to snitch's...

believing that the traffickers planned to kill him. he choose to punch out his CO... Might have saved his own life too???

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
does this make sence to you. if a mexican drug cartel wanted me dead i think the last place id want to be is an american prison. unless your going in to solitary.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
what a moron

indeed the last place you want to be is in prison.

hes definately a gonner now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

Long time Ago I worked at a prison... not as a guard...
anyway people like this guy aren't let out into general Population...
they have a special place for these guys... not an open pod... pod is what you call a cell block BTW

So yeah it kind of makes sense...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If he was a snitch then he was probably in Ad-Seg (administrative segregation) or under PC (protective custody). Regardless if they want him they'll get to him somehow someway.

On the other hand like they say snitches get ditches. I know its messed up but that's how it goes. I was a criminal and all told did three years in jail/prison could've did less but why should I jam someone else up for somethings I did, only to get out earlier and probably just commit more crimes?

If you get caught be a man/woman and do your time. I did and I'm a better person for it. I'm sorry but ratting out or throwing someone else under the bus to save yourself is just pathetic. What kind of reward is that? Its almost an incentive for some to commit crime if you ask me.

Trowa
edit on 26/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

As for why he did it...believing that the traffickers planned to kill him. he choose to punch out his CO... Might have saved his own life too???

I think he just likes the amount of anal "work" performed on him. Why waste a good thing going on? Maybe the officer told him to break his nose (a serious enough offense) to keep their "relationship" going hahahah

top topics

join