It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does your Blood Type define you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Since I was young I thought of myself as extraordinary. I am an average person, but my being is telling I'm suppose to be doing something great. As of right now I am a "homemaker" which is not my character. I feel lost and eager. I have many ambitions, but not willing to complete them. Every obsession I have come to a complete halt, usually from outside influences saying I can't do it. I try to meditate and experience OBE, but literally everytime I am about to experience this, something happens and distracts me. I have been trying for months now.

I know if I can achieve what it is I am suppose to do I might be a expert in that field, but how do you overcome outside influences? I research til my eyes go blurry and my head aches, but I never find what I'm looking for. I have researched earthquakes, clouds, stars, OBE, ghosts, aliens, human history, and human anatomy. I feel there is something missing that I have not been exposed to, maybe the key to open up.

I've tried to write, draw, play an instrument, sing, travel, read, but with each new venture I have more outside influences stopping me. I never blame my family or financial situation, because many over come those to do great things.

Now this is why I come to this topic. I have read about the Japanese researching blood types and connection to personalities.
Japan's Blood Type Theory
Reading about my blood type which is an odd type in itself, Type O Negative, I found information that peaks my interest. Theories stating that it was the original blood type or that it is the reptilian blood type. Type O is not found in the Monkey family like A, B, or AB are, and the Rh negative is not a descendant of the Rhesus monkey. What can this all mean. I have called my brother who is a Histologist and he tried to explain this to me, but came to no conclusion. Could it be that the reason I am constantly searching for answers and never accomplish anything is because of my blood?

People with blood type O people are outgoing, energetic and social. They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.

Does anyone else with Type O negative have this same problem? Feeling restrained, unwanted, not showing your true potential are all things I currently feel. I would love ATSers opinions on this.

Also if you are interested in learning more about blood this is a great link for basic info:
Genes and Blood Type

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ummm..idk...the whole japanese blood type theory sounds a bit flaky to me..i wouldn't put much into it.

btw-im O+ but that description could really apply to anyone..kinda like horoscopes..a bit vague.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
ummm..idk...the whole japanese blood type theory sounds a bit flaky to me..i wouldn't put much into it.

btw-im O+ but that description could really apply to anyone..kinda like horoscopes..a bit vague.

Yay ! I'm "O+" too

reckon the description is similar in some way's, but different in others, of course like horoscopes, there can always be a little bit of truth

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*A* Type describes me perfectly.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I dont know my blood type........
But I think the energy field more less defines myself..

Be well
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am going through the same thing. However, it has nothing to do with blood type. It has everything to do with motivation, fear and follow-through. What you lack is perseverance, and until you can overcome this obstacle, you will be singing the same tune.

You may have too many options, and so it becomes overwhelming to grasp that one thing to propel you forward. Maybe you fear choosing the wrong idea to pursue. Maybe you are equally afraid of success and failure.

It ultimately doesn't matter. Until you have the gumption to hang tight, while everyone else is letting go- you will not succeed to your full potential at anything.

PM me....and maybe we can find a way to overcome this together. I have a similar background, and am battling the same demons. Look around you....we have it easy, in the big scheme of things. Quit looking outside you, and look within. The solution is within you.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Your blood type is everything.People who achieve great things in life are very rare.This can generally be linked to the person having the extremely rare tiger blood type,like Mr Charlie Sheen.Some people are blessed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have O- as well and the only thing bothering me is the Canadian Blood Donors Ass'n. Once they get their hands on someone who has O- and you give blood once, they never leave you alone...they just keep calling and calling. I suppose it's because I can give my blood to anyone. I don't mind giving once in a while, but they almost drive me nuts!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't buy it. I think it is a convenient generalization like horoscopes are.
Having said that, the type A writeup fits me to a T.
Go figure.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't think blood type has any influence on one's personality. I'm A type and look what it says about me:

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity.

I'm agressive, arrogant and stay calm in a crisis simply because I care about nothing and no-one. I may be callous as hell, but I'm a great person and all my friends and colleagues seem to like me. I'm not sensitive at all, and never feel uncomfortable or shy around other people. Also, I'm not polite unless I feel like it. There - that's my assessment of my personality, and it's much different than what my blood type supposedly says about me.

These things are like horoscopes - they could apply to any facet of one's personality should one choose to interpret it as such. I really don't think it's anything worth bothering your little heads with thinking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

Interesting superstition.

BTW: I always did wonder why JAV actresses had their blood types listed on Japanese adult video sites

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's interesting to see that almost everyone went and bashed the Japanese and their theories. I was simply put out there that people people not only does your blood have a purpose, but an effect on who you are. Yes they are generalization, but that is what they were doing, a study. They took a generalization of the specific blood type to see if there were similarities.

My main purpose is to explore if people can help connect the dots. You all missed the big picture. THERE ARE BLOOD TYPES OUT THERE THAT HAVE NO CONNECTION TO THE EVOLUTION THEORY!!!!!
Rh negative blood means you are NOT a descendant to the monkey, like evolution theory explains.
Type O blood has no correaltion to monkey blood.
Is this a mutation or done on purpose??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I am O neg too. I find this interesting. So this means we are not part of any Neanderthal line?
Very interesting - I am not sure where I typed in my own family tree. I wanted to find out what my son is and I guess here in the states they don't type anymore. I guess they do it spot on if they have to at an ER. Meanwhile being former military I had my type plastered on all my gear in Iraq, it was like name, blood type and religion.

Sadly I now have Chronic Fatigue and can't donate anymore. I know they love our blood.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I worked in a laboratory at a hospital for over 7 years. Every child is typed for their blood. They do this when the child is first born, from the cord blood. The blood in the cord is the babies. If they don't do it there they retrieve the blood through venipuncture. It is done this way in case the baby has complications.

Heads up calling the hospital your child was born in the USA and asking for the laboratory, they can pull up your childs results. FYI this is the ONLY blood test a patient has direct access to from the lab. All other results must come directly from your doctor as per HIPPA.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am an O type, as are 65% of the human beings that live on this planet right now. O is the original blood type and is still the dominant type. The other types A, B and AB, are the results of human evolutionary changes that occurred due to environmental changes (from hunter-gatherer tribes to large city states produced the A blood type changes) and diet changes (the rise of agriculture, as opposed to fishing or other animal products as diet staples brought in the B blood type changes), as well as increased mobility of human societies (the mating of A types with B types brought in the AB type, since O is a universal default for humanity).

The blood type is only a quick indicator of which general evolutionary group you belong to. There are many other important changes within the nervous system, digestive system and immune system from one group to the next.

As far as this anxiety you feel, I spent most of my life under that cloud, and in 2003, I discovered that I've always been afflicted by ADD (specifically Inattentive ADD). I began medicating with Adderall, and since then I've discovered an entirely new capacity within myself that's transformed my life. I'd always written poetry and songs, but with the capacity to focus, I've written 3 full length novels, a full length memoir (a goofy buddy-film type romp that's actually selling pretty good right now) and an exhaustive examination (138,000 words) of the existential structure that I published last year. Besides that, I've got dozens of short stories, many dozens of essays, and a new lease on life as a result of discovering that I can write and actually love writing.

Your issue mighty not be ADD, but my issue certainly was. Just a perspective.

top topics

join