It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish nwo blog writer doped and taken to sectioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Teemu Vehkala who writes the most popular NWO blog in finnish has been doped by '___' he says on hes blog. He says he was on boattrip and he thinks someone has put '___' to his coffee casing him hallucination.
After that he has been 9 weeks in sectioning in Finland.
Very suspicious. Hope he will be okay.
Link to his blog
nwohavaintoja.blogspot.com...

Plese everyone send him some message there to keep up the good job he has done!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Was he institutionalized because of this event? I would just be glad im on acid. but then again Ive never had a surprised acid trip. Anyone have a list of people that have been drugged and put in either jails, or mental institutions to discredit them?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lucysadvocate

Jep, he was immidietly brougt to custody and then a doctor said he has psychosis

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Can you give us more details on what transpired that day?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelmi

I read that there have been several, if nor many people in Sweden who have been abducted and had psychosurgery performed on them, more than a decade ago. They had X-rays that showed foreign objects inside the brain.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In his blog he says he was in a musician job in that ship and after he drinked his coffee he was forced to a cabin or to the ships "jail" . I really dont know anything else than what he writes to his blog.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Kelmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by Kelmi

I read that there have been several, if nor many people in Sweden who have been abducted and had psychosurgery performed on them, more than a decade ago. They had X-rays that showed foreign objects inside the brain.

I totally agree with you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd6f522889f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Many, many moons ago when I was in my teens I had some joker drop a tab in my beer. No Fun at all when you don't know it's coming, and you have no experience with '___'. A pal figured it out pretty quick and got me some B12 and that helped a lot.

No wonder they thought he was having a psychotic break.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Now 10 weeks he has been in sectioning against law since there is no proof that he has been dangerous to himself or others. OMG

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kelmi

These are the games they play. I was poisoned recently and ended up in hospital with breathing difficulties and chest pain; all the symptoms of a heart attack in progress, but I was left in the waiting room for two hours before being seen and told there was 'no point' in doing an x-ray. All doctors and staff interacting with me were maintaining their distance and seemed on edge. I was not in any way presenting as a dangerous or violent person, but it was plain to see that I might well be having a heart attack/ massive internal chest trauma. Why no action taken? I have my suspicions, but they know we cannot prove a damn thing in such circumstances.

I was angered, and only afterwards realised that of course there would be no point doing x-rays if they had been informed I was under observation and was being warned off (by mild poisoning) from certain routes of enquiry. There have been a couple of other similar 'warning' incidents, and my life to date has been full of blatant gang stalking and monitoring practices, so I'm pretty well used to the shenanigans nowadays.

The senior doctor who eventually analysed my x-rays (days later, after returning and arguing with other senior doctors) had been called in to the hospital specially to consider my case - they'd taken numerous blood samples - he found no indications (allegedly) of the cause of the pain (which lasted for several days at a slightly reduced level, causing breathing difficulties. He was unrelated to any other medical matters in that area of the hospital. He left immediately after I did, so I can only assume he was there as a locum 'in the know' for my case, and he certainly had the air of one of those type of people. (aloof, dark, cynical and patronising, a 'faux authoritarian' as I call them)..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kelmi

Yep, and he's still in custody. Every finn should put their name on the adress to get Teemu out of custody.

I really hope this case is brought to light in MSM.

There was a video in youtube, Teemus interview, but it got deleted, and no copies available! DAMN IT! I didn't see it.

If i could've see it in when it was available, i'd take a copy!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I was released on 16th of Jun 2011
edit on 2-12-2011 by Teemu81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Can you perhaps elaborate more on what happened for those of us who cannot read Finnish please?
Maybe go into the days leading up to the drugging and why you believe you were targeted and anything else you can about the experience.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

They put some research chemical to my coffee and by this way i was taken to the Finnish mental hospital and i was there to a political prisoner cause i write this Finnish conspiracy blog. But of course the doctors said that "We know your blog but you are not here because of that".

The doctors didn't believe my story and just say that "you are a paranoid".

Then the Finnish police didn't start as an investigation and they said that there is no proof.

BULL#! There are security cameras in the boats etc. I quess the political prisoners don't get justice.

I was 4 months in the mental hospital and when i gave that one interview what reacherd over 350 000 readers in Finland it changed the treatment and then the doctors said that i going to be released in 16th of Jun. 2011

I'm still going to bring this case to the Finnish court when i found a good lawyer.

new topics

top topics

join