It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien culture/s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There is a lot of expectancy regarding getting hold of alien technology after Disclosure. But what also fascinates me is not often talked about. I am looking forward to discovering ALL about them: Their histories, galactic histories and pilitics with each other; their art, music, philosophies, languages, transport, medicine, martial arts, forms of entertainment, design, foods, pets and animals, geology and geography of their home planets...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
I am looking forward to discovering ALL about them...

Who?

To qualify, that remark, we'd need proof that aliens first existed, and that 'they' were actually visiting. Both of these prerequisites are, at this time, unknown.
edit on 26-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There is a lot of expectancy regarding getting hold of alien technology after Disclosure. But what also fascinates me is not often talked about. I am looking forward to discovering ALL about them: Their histories, galactic histories and pilitics with each other; their art, music, philosophies, languages, transport, medicine, martial arts, forms of entertainment, design, foods, pets and animals, geology and geography of their home planets...

I like you, You truly are Human! Keep it real!

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is one link to get your started www.exopaedia.org... . There is heaps more out there along similar lines, hard to say how much is accurate / disinformation but many different sources follow a similar main theme with a few different perspectives thrown in.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just to clarify my silence in not responding to some of the questions in these replies: I will have no conversation concerning "proof" demanded by debunkers and skeptics. It is obvious that the aliens exist and I will not be drawn into your stupid arguments. Now, I will check out that link, thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It is obvious that the aliens exist and I will not be drawn into your stupid arguments.

Is it? Is that why the VAST majority of human beings think it's nonsense, simply the product of, erm, overactive imaginations? (That was the polite version)
edit on 26-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I took a look at the page and have seen most of that stuff before. Yes, it could be right or wrong, so I will wait until they actually touch down and we can get the facts straight from the horses mouth. If they have mouths!
And some of them could acyually be horses!
I'll wait until they tell us what is what themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
While this is not actually alien, it talks about the culture of another race living here on Earth. Take a look at it, OP.

www.luisprada.com...

Wheter you believe it or not, it's your choice, but it's still an interesting read if you want to know something about another race and its culture.

top topics

join